Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Haan they are being silent for a while now.

They should post about upcoming daily soaps announcement and I heard that hira mani and saad Qureshi is doing a drama

https://x.com/beetiLamhe/status/1810966402322550967?t=6k5CknH3QlYBL-ehkf7CLg&s=19

Ramshas character in dunyapur looks powerful. I liked her wardrobe as well, had seen some pictures of her from set.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Why does he have this look in the teasers but a trimmed beard look in the posters?

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

All I noticed was how subtle and natural sajal and Bilal were compared to ahad and ramsha.

Originally posted by: spnfan

Why does he have this look in the teasers but a trimmed beard look in the posters?

He had a trimmed beard in cake cutting video as well on his birthday where Gohar & Sabeena were also present . Either they shot for posters on that day or he has a trimmed bearded look towards the end.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I like Sherry, but please dont pose like this. I dont know why its making me very uncomfortable. Also I dont like a Shirt-shorts combination..its just giving man child.smiley22

Sherry.PNG

Originally posted by: spnfan

All I noticed was how subtle and natural sajal and Bilal were compared to ahad and ramsha.

Ramsha’s shrill voice makes by ears bleed.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know why but i watched mohabbat dagh ki surat

Yikes... i don't think I've ever seen such a brainless, miserable, horrid, morally bankrupt bunch of people.. what absolute third class writing