Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Screenshot_20240723-175705_X.jpg

Oh so other pairs have also been to tours and also had dinners with fanssmiley3

Even ayeza is doing another meet and greet with kubra and sarah.

Looks like such greet and meet are very common of pak celebs.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nice new look

Extra words

He looks really very good. This might be his first show I might watch smiley36

Edited by Haalim - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

He looks really very good. This might be his first show I might watch smiley36

You have never watched his any show ?

https://x.com/zaraeena/status/1815748645112668401?s=46

Is this a project or just a music video ? I saw the BTS and I thought it might be a song or something

But anyway they do look cute together

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9w_I4AtpRy/?igsh=MWxmdTN3OW1meGRlNA==

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You have never watched his any show ?

No. I don’t watch many shows. Most of the time I end up watching dramas of Bilal, Sajal, Ahad, Yumna & Ayeza. I have been watching Wahaj’s old shows lately.

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://x.com/zaraeena/status/1815748645112668401?s=46

Is this a project or just a music video ? I saw the BTS and I thought it might be a song or something

But anyway they do look cute together

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9w_I4AtpRy/?igsh=MWxmdTN3OW1meGRlNA==

Don't know the project but this Lahore bazar is Looking really nice. It must be old Anarkali smiley9

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

khoon baha means blood money. In the 80s or 90s, Qisas and Diyat laws were introduced in Pakistan which allowed murderers to go scot free if the family of the victim pardons the murderer (qisas) or accepts payment in lieu of pardoning the murderer (diyat) - essentially blood money. So in a sense this law made murder a private offense instead of a crime against the state. This law became notorious for its application in honor killing cases. In the Qandeel Baloch case (on whose life Saba Qamar's Baaghi was based), her brother who killed her went scot free because Qandeel's parents (also his parents) forgave him. There have also been very high profile cases where rich elite influential people who killed someone in cold blood out in the open were freed without any penalty because they paid off the families. this practice is a subversion of justice. i think this drama will be social cause drama about this blood money practice.

This practice is unfortunately so prevalent. One of the reasons why the justice system is failing because so many murderers who should be behind bars are roaming around free. Mostly victims are those from poor needy families who take the money. The concept is really dark and I’m excited that this will be explored. Maybe Yumna plays someone related to the victim in this or a lawyer contesting the Khoon Baha. She can actually also be the one offering the Khoon Baha. She’s not one to limit herself to a lighter role, she may very well even play the negative role considering what the topic is 😍

Originally posted by: tgota92

This practice is unfortunately so prevalent. One of the reasons why the justice system is failing because so many murderers who should be behind bars are roaming around free. Mostly victims are those from poor needy families who take the money. The concept is really dark and I’m excited that this will be explored. Maybe Yumna plays someone related to the victim in this or a lawyer contesting the Khoon Baha. She can actually also be the one offering the Khoon Baha. She’s not one to limit herself to a lighter role, she may very well even play the negative role considering what the topic is 😍

But the concept is not new. I have seen dramas with this concept. I think Khani has same plot