News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Yes everyone praises her genuine and kind nature. Every actor say that Yumna has no insecurities as a person and as an artist. smiley27smiley20

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haalim

They looked so good in full frames in KA. They compliment each other well height wise.

Them as Aaliya and salman looked perfect together. I like the entire vibe and look of them in KA.

Originally posted by: tgota92

She also has no qualms working with newcomers and upcoming artists as long as she is happy with the script. A lot of actors only like to work with well established and very famous costars but I think it’s a sign of security that Yumna isn’t petty like that. Sajal also is comfortable with this. I think this stuff makes you respect artists more.

Also not caring about channels. Artists who don’t mind working on Green and Express and A plus or whatever as long as the script is good.

I agree.

Among all actress Yumna and Sajal are two actress who don't care about their coactors. Both worked with new actors in many dramas. Even both worked with new directors and writers. Yumna's debut movie was directed by New director and producer. I really like when A-list actors don't have any reservations working with new and less famous actors, directors and channels 👍❤

Originally posted by: spnfan

Them as Aaliya and salman looked perfect together. I like the entire vibe and look of them in KA.

They look beautiful together & the talking they do with their big, expressive & luminous eyes 😍

I have observed ayeza, hania and dure travel a lot.

Hania and dure are single and can roam anywhere and at anytime whenever they want.

But idk how ayeza manages travelling to so many places with the responsibilities of her kids.

Shows, photoshoots, traveling, taking care of kids she does it so effortlessly and never for once looks tired. She's truly sucha multitasker smiley32

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I hope he’s in it. Otherwise I’ll just enjoy his baddie role in the new Sheryar show smiley36 Since Andher Nagri is starting to shoot maybe we will find out more definite things about the casting. Getup tou maine itna notice nahi kiya. In any case just from the name and writer it seems to be some dark political theme tou idk if a lot of extra frills would even be needed. Time will tell

[\QUOTE]

If it's as serious as the writer's DNUTN, then don't expect anything with respect to looks, styling etc. The name itself sounds quite dark so I dunno what should we expect 😂

Edited by nightingale1234 - 2 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I agree.

Among all actress Yumna and Sajal are two actress who don't care about their coactors. Both worked with new actors in many dramas. Even both worked with new directors and writers. Yumna's debut movie was directed by New director and producer. I really like when A-list actors don't have any reservations working with new and less famous actors, directors and channels 👍❤

This I agree. They both took up something like ishqela which was quite boring n yeah, like I mentioned I didn't understand lot of stuffs there..lol

Though, Azaan is a notable star in the music industry, he wasn't an actor.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

There are instances which I don't agree but overall its a good watch. Go ahead with it.

I have seen atleast 20 videos on Seher and Usman on TL where Usman is trying to counsel her and I was like this looks good! 👍 I am aware of the story sort of..so I’ll catch up on it. Intrigued by all the debate around young love vs parents..Andaleeb was in high school right..? I’ll catch up and then contribute my 2 cents on it.

I get tired seeing her. If I go out once you should not ask me to go again for a very long time smiley36