Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Also she comes to his shoulder only 😲. I realised this just now.

Their height difference is cute like most kdrama couples. My recent most fav kdrama couple also have this cute height difference smiley42

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9pb4qQiNpl/?igsh=MWpod2w0eGV0bHB2aQ==

Yumma on her new drama set with Sakina samo and Deepak parwani smiley20

Its with Usama??

Looks like ander nagari shooting started

Ya I've seen this. Bilal should do more such scenessmiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9pb4qQiNpl/?igsh=MWpod2w0eGV0bHB2aQ==

Yumma on her new drama set with Sakina samo and Deepak parwani smiley20

Its with Usama??

It’s Andher Nagri. Written by the writer from Dil Na Umeed Tou Nahi. Both Usama and Shuja are in it. And Shaheera too last I heard. From Razia fame.

Yes yes Anika, also BRKRJ, I know smiley36 but it was a supporting role there

I imagined Yumna would start once she returns from her tour with Wahaj but I guess they’re taking an early start.

Originally posted by: spnfan

Their height difference is cute like most kdrama couples. My recent most fav kdrama couple also have this cute height difference smiley42

They looked so good in full frames in KA. They compliment each other well height wise.

Originally posted by: tgota92

It’s Andher Nagri. Written by the writer from Dil Na Umeed Tou Nahi. Both Usama and Shuja are in it. And Shaheera too last I heard. From Razia fame.

Yes yes Anika, also BRKRJ, I know smiley36 but it was a supporting role there

I imagined Yumna would start once she returns from her tour with Wahaj but I guess they’re taking an early start.

Shuja is not confirmed yet. smiley19

Just hope Yumna's new getup is for her role.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ya I've seen this. Bilal should do more such scenessmiley36

He’s a compete film hero & even dances decently which’s rare in Pak TV industry.

She also has no qualms working with newcomers and upcoming artists as long as she is happy with the script. A lot of actors only like to work with well established and very famous costars but I think it’s a sign of security that Yumna isn’t petty like that. Sajal also is comfortable with this. I think this stuff makes you respect artists more.

Also not caring about channels. Artists who don’t mind working on Green and Express and A plus or whatever as long as the script is good.

Shuja is not confirmed yet. smiley19

Just hope Yumna's new getup is for her role.

I hope he’s in it. Otherwise I’ll just enjoy his baddie role in the new Sheryar show smiley36 Since Andher Nagri is starting to shoot maybe we will find out more definite things about the casting. Getup tou maine itna notice nahi kiya. In any case just from the name and writer it seems to be some dark political theme tou idk if a lot of extra frills would even be needed. Time will tell