Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

https://x.com/_an775_/status/1812898199469727880

The fact that zpkb is doing that with competition from danish and humayun dramas on other channels and sajal is the only bankable star in it shows how much the masses trust her. It would have gotten higher ratings like other hum Sunday shows which didn't had any competitions.

Funny thing is I saw some tweets saying sajal is wearing makeup when the writer and director themselves said the main reason why they chose sajal is because she is totally fine with going bare face and shooting under harsh conditions. I guess some people just cannot accept the fact that she can look that pretty even with minimal to no makeup.

spnfan thumbnail

Isnt your new dp, hyeyoon?

I like that pic.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6_ADWEIvvN/?igsh=ODFyMXBiankxYXcw

Rooting for them.smiley32 They are looking good together. Hope to see them in new drama .smiley20

They look hot 🔥 together. Would love to see them in a drama.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

The fact that zpkb is doing that with competition from danish and humayun dramas on other channels and sajal is the only bankable star in it shows how much the masses trust her. It would have gotten higher ratings like other hum Sunday shows which didn't had any competitions.

Funny thing is I saw some tweets saying sajal is wearing makeup when the writer and director themselves said the main reason why they chose sajal is because she is totally fine with going bare face and shooting under harsh conditions. I guess some people just cannot accept the fact that she can look that pretty even with minimal to no makeup.

Happy to see ZPKB getting huge success it deserves smiley27

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Oh noo..I shared Ayeza’s photo here smiley18smiley39smiley15 ek Ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga smiley42 aise hi khush rehna Ayeza’s

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9i-I_JIhuX/?igsh=MXEyZzhqYjJjMWcwMQ==

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I agree. Usually other sunday show of Hum didn't have to compete with 8PM prime time geo show that too consisting of Danish and Hiba.She is superstar for a reason. I dont think she has a lot of flops as an actor too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9ncLEwNpGf/?igsh=MTh6cmM5eHl4aG43Zg==

MashAllah Its huge. smiley40smiley20No doubt Yumhaj popularity and craze is still alive even after 1.8 months.smiley9

Only 7 days are left smiley41smiley40🧿smiley27

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree. Usually other sunday show of Hum didn't have to compete with 8PM prime time geo show that too consisting of Danish and Hiba.She is superstar for a reason. I dont think she has a lot of flops as an actor too.

Ya.. even her offbeat and not for masses dramas get attention like orangreza and alif. Both have cult following and scenes that always come up on those twitter quotes for best PTV scenes or dialogues. Those quotes are always filled with either Kasaf scenes from zgh or scenes of sajal from yks, orangreza or alif. Now even scenes of kuch ankahi started coming up and soon scenes from zpkb will also come. She knows how to attract audience even without doing formulated dramas aimed for the mass audience. Ayeza and sajal have ground level popularity and people will tune into their dramas no matter what the genre is.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Ya.. even her offbeat and not for masses dramas get attention like orangreza and alif. Both have cult following and scenes that always come up on those twitter quotes for best PTV scenes or dialogues. Those quotes are always filled with either Kasaf scenes from zgh or scenes of sajal from yks, orangreza or alif. Now even scenes of kuch ankahi started coming up and soon scenes from zpkb will also come. She knows how to attract audience even without doing formulated dramas aimed for the mass audience. Ayeza and sajal have ground level popularity and people will tune into their dramas no matter what the genre is.

Yeah. Also I had seen previous trps of O rungreza and it actully used to get better trps.

Ayeza is indeed trp machine. Almost all of her shows does good trp wise.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Isnt your new dp, hyeyoon?

I like that pic.

It is, It issmiley9smiley17