Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

That's just salman fans desperately wanting to see their bhai on a ghodi smiley37. ( On a serious note I feel disgusted seeing some dumb heads romanticizing ash and salman. She basically ran for her life from that psycho)

Srk kajol definitely have a strong fanbase but I have never seen them hating on gauri. Even with the PC rumours gauri got majority of the support.

I remember ymh fans generally not liking Anita. I wasn't active on IF back then and only used to watch those IVs of them and gossip articles and there werent much shipping content. I remember hearing barun's wife getting hate from ipkknd fans. Karan and kritika used to work with others while publically dating each other and I never saw their onscreen pairing getting much hate. I started using IF from kyy days and remember disha getting a lot of hate but then it kind of bad reasons to it. She used to visit the sets regularly and was possesive and created a scene on sets. It's said she was the reason parth and niti stopped talking to each other.

Even people still ship AB with rekha 🥴. As I was active on IF during Yhm days, so i had witness all these. There were so many members having usernames with their offscreen shipping name Divan. Anita used to get criticism because of her character, she was close friend of ekta and her character shagun used to get a lot of SS.

Also one of the most toxic fandom I have witnessed was from Biggboss. Wahan toh aisy aisy delusional shippers hoty hain.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Even people still ship AB with rekha 🥴. As I was active on IF during Yhm days, so i had witness all these. There were so many members having usernames with their offscreen shipping name Divan. Anita used to get criticism because of her character, she was close friend of ekta and her character shagun used to get a lot of SS.

Also one of the most toxic fandom I have witnessed was from Biggboss. Wahan toh aisy aisy delusional shippers hoty hain.

I never watched a single episode of big boss in my entire life. That's one of my biggest achievements smiley37.

I don't think big b and Rekha are shipped per say. It's more like making memes and jokes on them and Jaya.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

SRK Kajol fans never fought with SRK Rani fans. Just saying smiley36 my personal preference..SRK-Preity smiley27 Main Yahan Hoon song is so sensual it’s insanely underrated IMO… Also have you watched Jab Harry Met Sejal? I hate SRK-Anushka pairing after that movie smiley37smiley18 why am I talking so much about SRK. smiley29kahan jaake mar jaaon main smiley39smiley37

I don't think any of SRK's onscreen pairing faught with each other. Like I said bwood shipping is not that prominent.

I like all of SRK's pairing but srk-kajol are on the top. Second will be srk-juhi and then srk-ash, srk-rani/preiti and then srk-dp/Priyanka. Even in chakde he had good chemistry with all the girls.

I watched almost all srk movies smiley36

I liked Anushka and srk together in Harry met Sejal. The chemistry was good in that.

Hats off to Actors like Yumna zaidi who are true artists and are dedicated to their craft. Yumna is one of few actress of ptv who have guts to take on non glamours roles. And run a whole show single-handedly Wo bi mega hit. smiley20 no wonder she got two awards for this unconventional role smiley32

https://twitter.com/maryam1234555/status/1814257134856511951?t=5bTXN0F4hVoo85wkjEIexw&s=19

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6_ADWEIvvN/?igsh=ODFyMXBiankxYXcw

Rooting for them.smiley32 They are looking good together. Hope to see them in new drama .smiley20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9mcGDyCY2C/?igsh=dGdkM2l1Mnd5b2I3

One of the best Drama which has shown real village life. Urwa was actually looking like village girl her accent, getup and body language. Bushra ansari, Ahsan khan all were looking the part of a typical Village.