Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Then you are cancelled by me. smiley36 I liked him with Kat as well. There was something. Spark for me. He was damn good with Kareena in Asoka. I just wish he and Karisma had done some full fledged romantic movie.

I feel Anushka has no chemistry with him though. But Anushka rarely has any chemistry so I will just excuse her case smiley36

Anushka and srk also had chemistry. Their scenes were the only saving grace in jthj and they were good in Harry met Sejal as well. The kissing scene at the end smiley43

Originally posted by: spnfan

Unpopular opinion indeed smiley36

Bwood I never heard of any toxic shipping. There is this kat-vicky vs alia-rabir vs dp-ranveer etc but that's just fan wars and not shipping. Also since actors can date openly unlike pak dramas and kdramas, shipping is not as prominent as the other two industries.

I have followed yhm at the start and didn't divyanka already brokeup with sharat when she did yhm? They themself had a pretty good fanbase before they broke up as they used to be a successful onscreen pair as well. If I am not wrong Karan and Karan's wife got hate for ditching Kamya Punjabi than because of shipping. More than shipping I remember karan and divyanka's solo fans fighting with each other because of them rumours of them not getting along offscreen or divyanka being sidelined by Karan and Anita.

Shipping is there I still see people shipping srk with kajol, Sk with Aish. I even saw people showing happiness on aish abhi divorce news as after divorce sallu aish may reconcile 🥴😂

I was part of that fandom. DT used to date sharad when yhm started. Sharad even visited yhm sets and kp used to date kamya. Then after 1-2 years they had a break up And DT KP shippers aka Divan used to ship them.

That fighting used to happen initially only. Later on Divan became good friends. Kamya does not have that much fans, those were mostly divan shippers who used to hate karan's wife. I still remember that when DT's leg got fractured they blamed ankita for that.

Anushka and srk also had chemistry. Their scenes were the only saving grace in jthj and they were good in Harry met Sejal as well. The kissing scene at the end smiley43

No idea about HMS but i agree about jthj

Srk has chemistry with literally everyone except.katrina.

Here I agree with you 😂

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Ae sahebaan, kadardaan, meharbaan

Ae dil thaam ke baithiye

Kyun ki ab aapke saamne tashreef la rahi hain

Lahore ki azeem fankara

Husn e Jahaan, noor-e-nazar

Mr Hamza Sohail's IG Live..

https://youtu.be/AwKFV8aLUMw?si=6dU7gaE_jMkMKfT6

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ae sahebaan, kadardaan, meharbaan

Ae dil thaam ke baithiye

Kyun ki ab aapke saamne tashreef la rahi hain

Lahore ki azeem fankara

Husn e Jahaan, noor-e-nazar

Mr Hamza Sohail's IG Live..

https://youtu.be/AwKFV8aLUMw?si=6dU7gaE_jMkMKfT6

this is new ? He looks younger then he does now

I don't know. I don't find any chemistry btw him and Anushka..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

this is new ? He looks younger then he does now

Yes

Word Count: 1

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Shipping is there I still see people shipping srk with kajol, Sk with Aish. I even saw people showing happiness on aish abhi divorce news as after divorce sallu aish may reconcile 🥴😂

I was part of that fandom. DT used to date sharad when yhm started. Sharad even visited yhm sets and kp used to date kamya. Then after 1-2 years they had a break up And DT KP shippers aka Divan used to ship them.

That fighting used to happen initially only. Later on Divan became good friends. Kamya does not have that much fans, those were mostly divan shippers who used to hate karan's wife. I still remember that when DT's leg got fractured they blamed ankita for that.

That's just salman fans desperately wanting to see their bhai on a ghodi smiley37. ( On a serious note I feel disgusted seeing some dumb heads romanticizing ash and salman. She basically ran for her life from that psycho)

Srk kajol definitely have a strong fanbase but I have never seen them hating on gauri. Even with the PC rumours gauri got majority of the support.

I remember ymh fans generally not liking Anita. I wasn't active on IF back then and only used to watch those IVs of them and gossip articles and there werent much shipping content. I remember hearing barun's wife getting hate from ipkknd fans. Karan and kritika used to work with others while publically dating each other and I never saw their onscreen pairing getting much hate. I started using IF from kyy days and remember disha getting a lot of hate but then it kind of bad reasons to it. She used to visit the sets regularly and was possesive and created a scene on sets. It's said she was the reason parth and niti stopped talking to each other.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I don't know. I don't find any chemistry btw him and Anushka..

I like them and definitely have way more chemistry than kat and srk. Out of the younger co-stars of srk after Deepika she looked the best with him.