Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I didn’t like him with only anushkasmiley36 I mean they were okayish.

Haan same. Anushka ke Saat toh Kuch b nai. Zero me he was paired with Anushka. I was like Jab tak hai Jaan ki Tarah isnme bhi Kat se pair kardete

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I used to think 2-4 baatein aur sunado isko please. Aur thodi beizzati Kardo uski and Uske mom ki bhi

Haha ditto same thoughts 😂🤣😂

Wesy how courageous we are to watch that crap 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9m1qVgC3Of/?igsh=djYxOTFkZWFzcXI1

Pakistani dramas ko Dekh Kar to ni lgta. Like in every drama they have to show Shadi wo bi Majbori wali smiley36

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Haha ditto same thoughts 😂🤣😂

Wesy how courageous we are to watch that crap 🤣

I know. I didn't really watch that regularly tbqh. I watched towards the end after their marriage. Woh bhi you know Poora episode FF karke 5 mins me

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am not familiar with his work, if you could suggest some, I'll definitely give it a go

Raqeeb Se

Badshah begum

BRKRJ

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Is anyone watching his live

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Unpopular opinion, I was not among those kids who thought that srk and kajol are married also I find this jodi a bit overrated since chilhood 🙊

Also BW and both itv have this culture of offscreen shipping. And they are equally toxic too. Biggboss is enough to highlight this toxic shipping. I guess you are not familiar with that. Ptv main toh ab start hoyi hai. Itv main toh kafi saalon sy chal rahi hai. I remember during yhm days, how people used to ship divyanka and karan together. They used to hate sharad and kamya punjabi back then. And when karan got married then his wife got extreme hate too. Same happened in YHC and other shows too

Unpopular opinion indeed smiley36

Bwood I never heard of any toxic shipping. There is this kat-vicky vs alia-rabir vs dp-ranveer etc but that's just fan wars and not shipping. Also since actors can date openly unlike pak dramas and kdramas, shipping is not as prominent as the other two industries.

I have followed yhm at the start and didn't divyanka already brokeup with sharat when she did yhm? They themself had a pretty good fanbase before they broke up as they used to be a successful onscreen pair as well. If I am not wrong Karan and Karan's wife got hate for ditching Kamya Punjabi than because of shipping. More than shipping I remember karan and divyanka's solo fans fighting with each other because of them rumours of them not getting along offscreen or divyanka being sidelined by Karan and Anita.

spnfan thumbnail

Am I the only one who never thought SRK & Kajol were married. Also except DDLJ, I don't really get the romantic vibes from them as a pair. More like friends vibe. I like him with other actresses more.

I didn't thought they were married per say but has this mindset that they were for each other or they will end up with each other since I didn't know he was married. It's like if someone says srk, kajol's name just automatically comes with it. It's like they came in sets smiley36. I was way too young and bwood wasn't that prominent in Kerala so didn't know much about any bwood actors and their person life. Srk and Kajol were the only two bwood actors whose name I knew. Salman was the guy from kabootar ja song and Aamir was the guy from pehla Nasha song and srk was srk. Out of the actresses I probably only knew kajol and juhi's name. Knew juhi's name mainly because she did a Malayalam movie with Mammootty and mohanlal. Probably the biggest movie of Malayalam at that time.

The rain dance from kkhh and Suraj hua madam song beg to differ. They just match with each other perfectly. Whether it's acting or the physical appearance.

spnfan thumbnail

Me toooo. I liked Rani a lot. He looked great with Rani. With Juhi & Preeti. For that fact, he looked great with Madhuri as well in Dil to Pagal hai. Not in Hum tumhare Hai Sanam. In that he had a trashy character smiley37

Okay I totally loved him with Sush in Main hoon na & Kat in Jab tak hai Jaan as well smiley36

Srk has chemistry with literally everyone except.katrina.