Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I was getting traumatised by maheer’s actions and areeb’s mum’s screeching voicesmiley36

Ufff too irritating that was

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Unpopular opinion, I was not among those kids who thought that srk and kajol are married also I find this jodi a bit overrated since chilhood 🙊

Also BW and both itv have this culture of offscreen shipping. And they are equally toxic too. Biggboss is enough to highlight this toxic shipping. I guess you are not familiar with that. Ptv main toh ab start hoyi hai. Itv main toh kafi saalon sy chal rahi hai. I remember during yhm days, how people used to ship divyanka and karan together. They used to hate with sharad and kamya punjabi back then.

vahbiz was hated badly during pkyek days. Itv ki offscreen shipping was equally toxic. Ab toh itv mostly logon ne dekhna hi chor diya hai smiley37 itni buri halat hai. So I don’t know whether offscreen shipping is still prevalent in itv or not. Also agree with kajol srk jodi. I find it overrated and never liked them that much. Srk with juhi,preity zinta or rani for me. I really liked rani mukherjee back in those days.

Yessmiley37

It was very funny the way he reacted about Mahira. Kya sach me shadi hogayi hai Hamari smiley37

Also that logon ke arman poore nai honge isme toh aage honge smiley37

Am I the only one who never thought SRK & Kajol were married. Also except DDLJ, I don't really get the romantic vibes from them as a pair. More like friends vibe. I like him with other actresses more.

I was getting traumatised by maheer’s actions and areeb’s mum’s screeching voicesmiley36

I used to be like Bhai Saad please chod do is Pagal Maheer KO. Koi Achi milkayegi tumko.

vahbiz was hated badly during pkyek days. Itv ki offscreen shipping was equally toxic. Ab toh itv mostly logon ne dekhna hi chor diya hai smiley37 itni buri halat hai. So I don’t know whether offscreen shipping is still prevalent in itv or not. Also agree with kajol srk jodi. I find it overrated and never liked them that much. Srk with juhi,preity zinta or rani for me. I really liked rani mukherjee back in those days.

Me toooo. I liked Rani a lot. He looked great with Rani. With Juhi & Preeti. For that fact, he looked great with Madhuri as well in Dil to Pagal hai. Not in Hum tumhare Hai Sanam. In that he had a trashy character smiley37

Okay I totally loved him with Sush in Main hoon na & Kat in Jab tak hai Jaan as well smiley36

It is still there. And gotten even more worse.

Wow same here 🤩

I liked Srk with juhi the most then with rani and other actresses

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Me toooo. I liked Rani a lot. He looked great with Rani. With Juhi & Preeti. For that fact, he looked great with Madhuri as well in Dil to Pagal hai. Not in Hum tumhare Hai Sanam. In that he had a trashy character smiley37

Okay I totally loved him with Sush in Main hoon na & Kat in Jab tak hai Jaan as well smiley36

Except Kat I do agree with all

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I used to be like Bhai Saad please chod do is Pagal Maheer KO. Koi Achi milkayegi tumko.

Exactly

I used to think dus baatein sunao aur phir chod doo iss ko