Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Try Hamza Sohail Dramas you'll love it

I am not familiar with his work, if you could suggest some, I'll definitely give it a go

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Yes so he did gain something from MPHT but nothing from Mein. Both shows are bad but MPHT gets the edge only cos of his better performance.

Yes for you but not for me, I have a different pov than yours. Even if he didn’t gain anything from it, he still got the money for which he worked.
1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Yes. He is everyone's DADDY smiley43

That he is 💫

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’ll watch SRK movies first weekend anyway..see I have a nafrat pass aane na de..mohabbat door Jaane na de equation with SRK smiley39smiley36 but for you Jaaneman I’ll do FDFS..you couldn’t make it harder for me..considering the director is Sidharth ice skating Anand smiley18smiley36

Lord Sid will assist action sequences, it is being directed by SRKian Sujoy Ghosh

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

If we talk about a drama in a literal bad sense it was mpht for me. I couldn’t even continue it for wahaj. Even tho wahaj was there but mein had arcs to it. I still would prefer mein over mpht. Don’t know what wahaj has gained from mpht because nobody talks about it. I see people talking about mein only and how bad it was so still it had its impact.

Main had potential. It's characters were interesting, they had layers unlike mpht, it was too plain, Boring and irritating watch.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Main had potential. It's characters were interesting, they had layers unlike mpht, it was too plain, Boring and irritating watch.

I was getting traumatised by maheer’s actions and areeb’s mum’s screeching voicesmiley36
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

Srk used to flaunt his wife even before he made it big. And even though all of us had a childhood were we thought srk and Kajol were together I don't remember anyone saying gauri got hate for being SRK's wife. Except PC, srk never got linked with any of his female costars in a career span of 30+ yrs even though he seems to be very close to a lot of his co-stars. His image was so clean that people started saying he is gay and is with kjo smiley37. PC rumours helped in clearly that out smiley37.

I guess bwood overall don't have toxic shipping culture like pak dramas and kdramas. Dont know if recent ITv has that but when I used to watch it wasn't there. I remember Karan and kritika doing separate shows on Sony right after kkm S1 and being together IRL but nobody was hating on their new pairing.

Unpopular opinion, I was not among those kids who thought that srk and kajol are married also I find this jodi a bit overrated since chilhood 🙊

Also BW and both itv have this culture of offscreen shipping. And they are equally toxic too. Biggboss is enough to highlight this toxic shipping. I guess you are not familiar with that. Ptv main toh ab start hoyi hai. Itv main toh kafi saalon sy chal rahi hai. I remember during yhm days, how people used to ship divyanka and karan together. They used to hate sharad and kamya punjabi back then. And when karan got married then his wife got extreme hate too. Same happened in YHC and other shows too

Edited by NINALOGY - 2 months ago