Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

For me hamza comes first because that's where he caught my attention and I got obsessed with him.

Next are Basu Kumar, MK and Zaidsmiley9

I don't care about boring characters jimmy and saadsmiley36

Yes. First Hamza caught my attention definitely. I was smiley19 when he comes to Dilnasheen's wedding & goes away crying.

Then I loved his character in Maahe Tamaam smiley37

Ofcourse MK toh. Honestly Saad was good but Haan Kuch zyada hi Acha...

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Yes. First Hamza caught my attention definitely. I was smiley19 when he comes to Dilnasheen's wedding & goes away crying.

Then I loved his character in Maahe Tamaam smiley37

Ofcourse MK toh. Honestly Saad was good but Haan Kuch zyada hi Acha...

He was good as shariq too. Saad jesa mahan aur zaid jesa khamosh character irritating laga but wahaj did good job as saad. Still remember that crying scene in car. Tho, they tried to ruin to with over usage of OST but wahaj nailed it.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He was good as shariq too. Saad jesa mahan aur zaid jesa khamosh character irritating laga but wahaj did good job as saad. Still remember that crying scene in car. Tho, they tried to ruin to with over usage of OST but wahaj nailed it.

Yes. I mean that show was bakwas but he did a great job. That crying scene was ooooof!!

Also I didn't like Zaid as a character. But he played it so well. He played like it was supposed to be.

He was good as Basim as well. His comic timing is damn good. Funny hai..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9kotZUOoIm/?igsh=MXBqa3JhZWpuMm9weg==

I remember, people had gone crazy over him when Khoobsoorat released smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

MPHT was bad too but Wahaj’s acting was good and he was praised as the only good thing from that show . I personally rate it better than even his performance in TB . With Mein he got nothing, neither appreciation nor any credit.

If we talk about a drama in a literal bad sense it was mpht for me. I couldn’t even continue it for wahaj. Even tho wahaj was there but mein had arcs to it. I still would prefer mein over mpht. Don’t know what wahaj has gained from mpht because nobody talks about it. I see people talking about mein only and how bad it was so still it had its impact.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

If we talk about a drama in a literal bad sense it was mpht for me. I couldn’t even continue it for wahaj. Even tho wahaj was there but mein had arcs to it. I still would prefer mein over mpht. Don’t know what wahaj has gained from mpht because nobody talks about it. I see people talking about mein only and how bad it was so still it had its impact.

Honestly wahaj didn't get anything from mpht as well, most the ss was given to areeb and his family and he had less ss, his character was boring. His pairing with hania didn't get much attention. Only it's ost was hit and it got good yt views for 20 episodes that's it post that it went downhill.

But in mein, his character had shades, people rooted for mj and him and also were hooked to the show. Infact mein performed better in terms of ratings than mpht and was more entertaining than mpht.

People here continued to discuss about it and wahaj ayeza pair even after the show ended that's itself shows that they could grab people's attention.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Honestly wahaj didn't get anything from mpht as well, most the ss was given to areeb and his family and he had less ss, his character was boring. His pairing with hania didn't get much attention. Only it's ost was hit and it got good yt views for 20 episodes that's it post that it went downhill.

But in mein, his character had shades, people rooted for mj and him and also were hooked to the show. Infact mein performed better in terms of ratings than mpht and was more entertaining than mpht.

People here continued to discuss about it and wahaj ayeza pair even after the show ended that's itself shows that they could grab people's attention.

@bold- smiley20. That’s what is known to everyone on this forum. My stance is clear on this. Mein was a rollercoaster ride for some and for some it was bland. People have been talking about mein not only here but on other sites as well. I have read multiple FF’s on zaid and mubashira too as the show didn’t offer much in terms of them being together but whatever we got it was ♥️
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The only people remembered or praised for Mein are MJ and Asif uncle , certainly not Wahaj. MPHT and TB ran parallel to each other so Wahaj got to show his versatility in playing Saad and Murtasim at the same time so it definitely had an impact.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The only people remembered or praised for Mein are MJ and Asif uncle , certainly not Wahaj. MPHT and TB ran parallel to each other so Wahaj got to show his versatility in playing Saad and Murtasim at the same time so it definitely had an impact.

Nowhere I said wahaj is getting praised for mein. Personally for me saad was a bit boring to watch. He was a green forest in starting but it became too boring midway and I couldn’t handle the show as areeb was getting too much screen presence. It was wahaj who outshined in mpht because the script and character sketch was bad for all the characters be it maheer, areeb or his mom. In Mein he couldn’t outshine MJ and asif because their characters were strongly written.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nowhere I said wahaj is getting praised for mein. Personally for me saad was a bit boring to watch. He was a green forest in starting but it became too boring midway and I couldn’t handle the show as areeb was getting too much screen presence. It was wahaj who outshined in mpht because the script and character sketch was bad for all the characters be it maheer, areeb or his mom. In Mein he couldn’t outshine MJ and asif because their characters were strongly written.

Yes so he did gain something from MPHT but nothing from Mein. Both shows are bad but MPHT gets the edge only cos of his better performance.