Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't understand the concept of shipping two actors, if I like two actors and want to see more of them together that's limited to their professional life, what they do in their personal space is not my concern

Regarding Khan Sahab, There's no shipping culture among SRKians, fanboys don't care and He is husband of all fan girls, we are not crazy (Even if you see FF filling her mang with his sindoor).

For SRK always

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have said it before , the problem is only when he does shows with big actresses. No one cares if he is acting opposite Hareem Farooq or Madiha Imam and there aren’t any fights.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I want to comment on this..but if I do..it will trigger a lot of people and I will get lectures about ..how 24*7 we talk about Wahaj, Yumna, TB..and how I am an obsessed haterzzzzzzzz and then Ayeza will get bashed in some other threadsmiley37. So unfortunately I cannot say anything about this topic.smiley44

You already said things you shouldn't have said 🤣🤣

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

You already said things you shouldn't have said 🤣🤣

i am really confused right now.. seriously what ever happened to self awareness lol

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i am really confused right now.. seriously what ever happened to self awareness lol

What self awarness? I didn't understand.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

What self awarness? I didn't understand.

self awareness is a rare trait these days is all I'll say lol smiley2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Wahaj needs to start a fan council pronto! Picture him scrolling through IF posts n posting stuffs like, "Alright folks, who do you want to see me and "ship" with next?" Maybe even an online voting system with fancy graphics. smiley36That way, our boy can dodge the drama like a ninja and bask in "fan-approved" glory. Wahaj, if you're reading this, it's time to let the fandom steer the ship so you can sail smoothly! 🛳️

Yeah he should open a fan council so that fans give him advices what to do and what not to do.

Wish i could advice him before doing "Mein" This show is dark spot in his shinning 8 years of career .Poor Soul get sidelined by team and all his important scenes which could elevate his character were removed just to give limelight to others characters.smiley19

I wish he will have more screen presence and solid role in his next drama and director producer will not use him just for getting views and trp as he was misused in his last drama.

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

self awareness is a rare trait these days is all I'll say lol smiley2

Yeah it seems so. Only few people are self aware 🤣🤣

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Wish i could advice him before doing "Mein" This show is dark spot in his shinning 8 years of career .Poor Soul get sidelined by team and all his important scenes which could elevate his character were removed just to give limelight to others characters.smiley19

There is no actor in this world with a 100% record. Everyone has done a bad project in their career, Mein is just one of them for Wahaj .

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Btwn Max you shouldn't stop talking though. You can trigger many things here and I love the fireworks it always brings 🤣🤣.

Also, this is an open forum so we are allowed to give our opinion on anyone as long as we don't cross a certain line. I am sure you will not.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago