Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 2 months ago

I want Hamza to do the same thing atleast SehZa Shippers Will die down just like sahad BTW who's sodumb

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Thank you Fawad smiley37. smiley15smiley15smiley15 He speaks from experience because his wife was horribly targeted by insane FM shippers and he never ONCE SHY-ED away from putting them to place. He is so right..him and Sanam or Fawad and Mahira are not married fr. Anyone who has witnessed how nasty FM fans got with Sadaf would know how it affects someone’s personal life and mental health because they couldn’t get over an onscreen pairing. Not in Pakistan even in India, when Sodumb was acting Hawasi around him he made sure he said in every interview that he is deeply in love with his wife. This is how a man protects his family. smiley40 People hating Fawad for this stand exposes their own thinking and justifying sick actions of crazy shipperssmiley36 also Fawad had the guts to play siblings with Sanam. Man I love this guy! smiley40

oh all those posts were triggered by Fawad's chemistry comment? LOLLAPALOOZA

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I want Hamza to do the same thing atleast SehZa Shippers Will die down just like sahad BTW who's sodumb

Sodumb = Sonam. Also Hamza and Seher are both single right now Anika. I understand the delusion of FT Fandom. Hamza and Anmol never confirmed their relationship either. It is very different for married folks imo. And bringing SRK Kajol is not even relevant because they happened in pre-social media era. And SRK and Gauri are married everyone knew and as much as SRK fans are nut cases they actually love SRK Gauri the most as a couple..and practically hate PC even for that rumoured affair even though SRK PC had fantastic chemistry. This is not even an apple to apple comparison smiley39 I can’t believe I am defending SRK fans now smiley37 otherwise I’m always at loggerheads with them but yahan pe they are not at fault at allsmiley37
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Jumping into someone else's chat and taking potshots without a clue about the topic? That's a surefire way to reveal just how far some folks will go to smear others and twist the story.smiley36 As for Fawad, there's no hate here—most of us discovered PTV because of him! It's pretty silly to think a conversation about a random subject = bashing a celebrity.smiley36

1169321 thumbnail

Sodumb = Sonam. Also Hamza and Seher are both single right now Anika. I understand the delusion of FT Fandom. Hamza and Anmol never confirmed their relationship either. It is very different for married folks imo. And bringing SRK Kajol is not even relevant because they happened in pre-social media era. And SRK and Gauri are married everyone knew and as much as SRK fans are nut cases they actually love SRK Gauri the most as a couple..and practically hate PC even for that rumoured affair even though SRK PC had fantastic chemistry. This is not even an apple to apple comparison smiley39 I can’t believe I am defending SRK fans now smiley37 otherwise I’m always at loggerheads with them but yahan pe they are not at fault at allsmiley37

Who would have thought I am gonna see this day? I'll keep it for receipts

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

oh all those posts were triggered by Fawad's chemistry comment? LOLLAPALOOZA

yes Fawad is getting cancelled because he called out the shipping culture smiley42smiley37 Now when you point that out..Sahad and duniya bhar ka 1960s onwards fandoms will be brought in..that everyone has done it haan..you know na smiley39smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I'm glad Hamza is single also I'm fed up of my TL Filled with FT content previously it was filled with Emily Blunt also anmol has denied her relationship with hamza

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Who would have thought I am gonna see this day? I'll keep it for receipts

Hi Nora smiley36 sorry for fighting with you’ll… I love SRK fanssmiley31 also I loved Papa Vikram in Jawan theek hai smiley43smiley37 truce Chalo smiley39smiley37

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Jumping into someone else's chat and taking potshots without a clue about the topic? That's a surefire way to reveal just how far some folks will go to smear others and twist the story.smiley36 As for Fawad, there's no hate here—most of us discovered PTV because of him! It's pretty silly to think a conversation about a random subject = bashing a celebrity.smiley36

Nothing new...happens all the time...be surprised if it doesn't happen

Our discussion was something else and not what it's made into

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Welcome to PSF Nora