Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

At least that's new pairing. We have already seen Wahaj with Maya so many times.

Ikr. Idk why people aren't giving hira and wahaj an ad or ps. Although she has been in the business since a long term she isn't really considered a top actress so maybe thats whysmiley13

Anyways let's make a petition to cast hiraj in ps or adsmiley4what's saysmiley9

Also if you are bored of mahaj, I suggest you to drop this show so that it won't be a borefest for yousmiley20

Because see I'm bored of yumhaj, thats why i dont even feel like seeing them together because their chemistry is so overutilised, and they have done so many ps with same poses that I cant see any chemistry between them anymore.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Whattt!!! Really? How did I miss this piece of information? They are siblings there?smiley3

You were only a day away from finding out anyway. Ezzz okkkkk smiley36

Oh plz, that's very sane version. Looks like you don't like to see around muchsmiley36 I have seen worse smiley37iykyksmiley36

I have seen those insane versions but can't say it openlysmiley36smiley36

Leo n Katesmiley42

I used to ship them n used to think they are partnerssmiley36

Even Varun Dhawan thought that SRK and Kajol are real husband and wife till he met Gauri and was shocked to know they aren't so it happens with many

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah its natural don't know why to get bothered about it.

Even people are shipping imran khan-Mariyam Nawaz And Indian PM Modi with German PM, making edits on them. But i haven't seen any moral policing smiley36smiley36 even that German PM used their ship name in one of her posts. She is loving it smiley36

Oh yes, people make edits n vms of modiji and melony with hashtag #melody . It's all for fun n comedy. I haven't seen modiji or melony screaming at the top of their voice for such harmless stuffs smiley36, infact melony herself takes selfie and posts with hashtag #melodysmiley37

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 2 months ago

Leo n Katesmiley42

I used to ship them n used to think they are partnerssmiley36

Under all their videos people are still shipping them even after so many years. smiley27

https://youtube.com/shorts/UaiS4TtHoZE?si=bXFtHRInWAyHDuo_

https://youtube.com/shorts/3613GF0zcVc?si=IDDQE96G540lhUR6

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Even Varun Dhawan thought that SRK and Kajol are real husband and wife till he met Gauri and was shocked to know they aren't so it happens with many

Varun Dhawan is a toxic shipper. smiley36

Oh yes, people make edits n vms of modiji and melony with hashtag #melody . It's all for fun n comedy. I haven't seen modiji or melony screaming at the top of their voice for such harmless stuffs smiley36, infact melony herself takes selfie and posts with hashtag #melodysmiley37

I m glad them and their supporters are matured enough to differentiate and none act like mommies and protectors n best part is you don't have to hear lectures about itsmiley36

Yeah i have seen that picture where she used #Melody smiley36 On their official twitter accounts people are shipping them. Just imagine high state level Prime ministers of countries don't have any problem with their shipping.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Thank you Fawad smiley37. smiley15smiley15smiley15 He speaks from experience because his wife was horribly targeted by insane FM shippers and he never ONCE SHY-ED away from putting them to place. He is so right..him and Sanam or Fawad and Mahira are not married fr. Anyone who has witnessed how nasty FM fans got with Sadaf would know how it affects someone’s personal life and mental health because they couldn’t get over an onscreen pairing. Not in Pakistan even in India, when Sodumb was acting Hawasi around him he made sure he said in every interview that he is deeply in love with his wife. This is how a man protects his family. smiley40 People hating Fawad for this stand exposes their own thinking and justifying sick actions of crazy shipperssmiley36 also Fawad had the guts to play siblings with Sanam. Man I love this guy! smiley40