Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

They give each other such serious competition on screen as well smiley36 I thought Yumna Wahaj were next level but this equation is pretty tough too. Must be nice to have actors in front of you who constantly challenge and inspire you to do the best.
If actors are unmatched on screen together it can kill the whole scene

Haissam was so smart to hire Zahid for this role because half of this show is Zarnab Faris and rest is Zarnab Munna so it had to be an actor she had a great presence with on screen smiley20 Tried and tested deal.

That's fact. Its their onscreen magic that I am rooting for Faris and Zarnab smiley27 even though he is negative in the drama.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

lol I love Fawad. He is so back. I might watch something of SH just for Fawad and how he casually is taking everyone’s case.

https://x.com/sueme_idontcare/status/1813961339624366172?s=46

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

lol I love Fawad. He is so back. I might watch something of SH just for Fawad and how he casually is taking everyone’s case.

https://x.com/sueme_idontcare/status/1813961339624366172?s=46

Finally he destroyed shipping i hope this video went viral

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://youtu.be/2OCjfBPfFgs?si=Rz18HVrA1UwxH0sT

I still haven't watched this Drama smiley36 Did you guys watch it??

Yes I did. Long time ago. One of favorite PTV show.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37 itv seems to want to make a mockery out of themselves. Gopi bahu memes stillHaven’t stopped. I hope ptv doesn’t go their way

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I know rightsmiley36 Baat baat pe disown hojata hei bechara, karein bhi to kya karein kisko khush rakhesmiley37

Latest one was absurd when he finally took a stand for his friends, co stars n family magar phir bhi badnaam just coz he picked a yumna post to do it smiley29 Guy can’t win. He’s clearly set his boundaries.

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally he destroyed shipping i hope this video went viral

Becharay Fawad main itni taakat kahaan smiley36 People will forget this in a day. But what’s actually the better and more practical statement is him and Sanam playing siblings in Barzakh. Other than love interests all the time. So fresh perspective is good.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Becharay Fawad main itni taakat kahaan smiley36 People will forget this in a day. But what’s actually the better and more practical statement is him and Sanam playing siblings in Barzakh. Other than love interests all the time. So fresh perspective is good.

Everyone Should Follow The Same And I want shippers bubble to bursting smiley2

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Whattt!!! Really? How did I miss this piece of information? They are siblings there?smiley3

Latest one was absurd when he finally took a stand for his friends, co stars n family magar phir bhi badnaam just coz he picked a yumna post to do it smiley29 Guy can’t win. He’s clearly set his boundaries. If people choose to see it.

He shouldnt bothered about all these judgements. He knows his priorities more than anyone smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago