Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah excited for his comeback ❤❤ but Poor soul has to bear weight of a big project smiley19

trust me nobody is bearing the weight more than maya ke brand new fans

Wahaj is fine smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I am enjoying re-watching tb smiley42

The expressions smiley42 yumna zaidi on Tumblr

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Kuch ankhai ohh how I can forget that flop drama too. This show was comeback for two biggest superstars and good looking people but it was another flop like O rangraza. There was No chemistry between Bilal and Sajal. It was too slow and boring drama thanks to shehryar who brougt some freshness in this show for a change. Even their movie was flop too smiley19 I think producers should stop casting them togather as romantic pair as Bilal himself said he can't romance Sajal onscreen.

I felt bad for Bilal but he got IM after this so its a compensation. But Sajal needs a mega hit show as She has no single mega hit drama (in terms of Billion views) in her CV.

For that she has to try a project with Danish or wahaj or Feroze.

Ayeza ka sequence smiley20

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Anyone can please tell me what is her next project after Nayab and GM turned out to be such epic disaster? smiley9

Originally posted by: meandwho

I am enjoying re-watching tb smiley42

The expressions smiley42 yumna zaidi on Tumblr

I like this one her patented handfold signature in every show to show her authoritativenesssmiley42

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-yumna-zaidi-meerab-gif-12233659220912557964

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I like this one her patented handfold signature in every show to show her authoritativenesssmiley42

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-yumna-zaidi-meerab-gif-12233659220912557964

She is so pretty, I can see her making this expression in all her show for every episode smiley27
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I hope she also sings and dances.. there's such a rhythm to her body, see her laugh when she twirlssmiley42

a man and a woman are dancing in a dark room with sufiscore written in the corner .

I hope she also sings and dances.. there's such a rhythm to her body, see her laugh when she twirlssmiley42

a man and a woman are dancing in a dark room with sufiscore written in the corner .

Can we get a humyum romantic dance in hum awardssmiley42 @momimaduraid

They compliment eachother so well, and watch that car wala scene in gm, bilkul age difference nahi dikhega, they definitely have better chemistry than yumhajsmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 13 days ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Can we get a humyum romantic dance in hum awardssmiley42 @momimaduraid

They compliment eachother so well, and watch that car wala scene, they definitely have better chemistry than yumhajsmiley42

I want one dance of her with Rehmati, Munna and Zahid's character.... she is the main character every guy above 50 wants to dance with smiley41

Yumna Zaidi's Wedding Dance Goes Viral – 24/7 News - What is Happening Around US

Edited by meandwho - 13 days ago

Haalim, you are so cute...facts dont matter smiley36

Pin page

I think the other side doesn’t understand numbers & facts smiley37