Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hit or flop, yumna will be keep getting shows thanks to her connections and pr.

So let's just enjoy with hersmiley14

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-yumna-zaidi-gif-1908629897227028545

Don't forget awards too Rashi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Hit or flop, yumna will be keep getting shows thanks to her connections and pr.

So let's just enjoy with hersmiley14

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-yumna-zaidi-gif-1908629897227028545

I remember this gif i Posted this on My Lostwave YouTube video if anyone doesn't work what is Lostwave there's a wikipedia page about that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lostwave

Originally posted by: mala06

Don't forget awards too Rashi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

download.jpeg

Yess will forever remember the lux award outfit of hersmiley42

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah it was promoted too much and it was comeback for an actor who gave a hit before this show. It is biggest flop of 2024. Low views, low trp and no hype despite of airing on big channel. Sabeena is the most weakest link of this drama. On YouTube and insta many were complaining that they stopped watching the show because of FL. Bilal ki acting bi achi ni hy even Gohar has outshined him in this drama. I was sure this would be second hit drama of bilal but he remained one hit wonder actor. He is really good actor but he has only one mega hit show in his CV which has billion views. Wish his next project has good views and hype. smiley20

Lately this has been true. As much as have issues with IM, itā€™s still the better script for him in terms of screen presence. At least he got that in the show. Otherwise KA lost its plot and made him a background character reduced to a love interest. So much so that I wanted Sajal Sherry to be endgame instead. There was more šŸ”„ there. Then APKD was a poor script. So much didnā€™t make sense. And now for a love story premise, Halala hi mila tha? Did all other concepts die ? At first I thought maybe awareness create hogi for the concept but no scene. Itā€™s just a premise. You can tell heā€™s worked hard for the role but the story is so unappealing. I personally find Sabeena to be fine in the role. Itā€™s the story for me and the treatment.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Haalim

Canā€™t say anything about her breaking hit streak of people but PKS was that show which got her wide recognition. Bilal was a star after Bala only. Cheekh got him so much acclaim that every female actor was taking his name whenever asked about new lot of actors. You might have seen clips of Mahira, Kubra etc about him. Yumna had critically acclaimed shows before PKS but she wasnā€™t a sought after actress like she was after PKS.

Yeah. Definitely. I never knew about her before. I knew about Maya, Sajal way in 2017 and they were superstar by then. I only knew about Yumna after PKS. Bilal too, I knew about him since O rungreza.

Have you seen that scene in the car where Zarnab asked Munna if he likes her in the car smiley9OMG Yumna's eyes and her expressions were smiley43 I felt i am third person among them smiley36smiley36 it was too good and romantic šŸ˜

The way Zarnab was in control in that scene šŸ‘Œ Itā€™s hot when a woman takes charge for a change lol. Ab tou Iā€™ve seen a lot of YumHaj edits on that particular scene too so mujhe Zarnab Munna aur Zaid/Saad/Murtasim sab ke saath achi lag rahi hai smiley37 Perfect edits thay yar lol

I personally also liked the proposal scene a LOT. As well as the scene where he passes by the window and they look at each other. Simple but effective. I wasnā€™t sure if Humayun would look like a hero hero you know? But he does? Idk itā€™s weird that it doesnā€™t look weird at all lol

Shuja is married smiley36smiley36 and i don't have crush on married actors.

Khushal Is unmarried and is young so i can have crush on him smiley37smiley9smiley27like many my class fellows.

So professionally i can like both of them but personally Khushal smiley27

I love how diligently you think this through smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

download.jpeg

Yess will forever remember the lux award outfit of hersmiley42

Looking forward to her win this year, hope she wears another saree

Yumna Zaidiā€™s latest fashion statement disappoints fans

smiley42

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Canā€™t say anything about her breaking hit streak of people but PKS was that show which got her wide recognition. Bilal was a star after Bala only. Cheekh got him so much acclaim that every female actor was taking his name whenever asked about new lot of actors. You might have seen clips of Mahira, Kubra etc about him. Yumna had critically acclaimed shows before PKS but she wasnā€™t a sought after actress like she was after PKS.

Haalim, you are so cute...facts dont matter smiley36

Pin page

Originally posted by: tgota92

Lately this has been true. As much as have issues with IM, itā€™s still the better script for him in terms of screen presence. At least he got that in the show. Otherwise KA lost its plot and made him a background character reduced to a love interest. So much so that I wanted Sajal Sherry to be endgame instead. There was more šŸ”„ there. Then APKD was a poor script. So much didnā€™t make sense. And now for a love story premise, Halala hi mila tha? Did all other concepts die ? At first I thought maybe awareness create hogi for the concept but no scene. Itā€™s just a premise. You can tell heā€™s worked hard for the role but the story is so unappealing. I personally find Sabeena to be fine in the role. Itā€™s the story for me and the treatment.

Kuch ankhai ohh how I can forget that flop drama too. This show was comeback for two biggest superstars and good looking people but it was another flop like O rangraza. There was No chemistry between Bilal and Sajal. It was too slow and boring drama thanks to shehryar who brougt some freshness in this show for a change. Even their movie was flop too smiley19 I think producers should stop casting them togather as romantic pair as Bilal himself said he can't romance Sajal onscreen.

I felt bad for Bilal but he got IM after this so its a compensation. But Sajal needs a mega hit show as She has no single mega hit drama (in terms of Billion views) in her CV.

Edited by Virgo27 - 13 days ago