Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Oh wow that means we have another member join the club for the never-ending wait of tb2smiley41

Ya I'm gonna watch kushal for the first time in duniyapur. Can't wait to see his and ramshas tashan and chemistry smiley4

Khushal had amazing screen presence in Barzakh. Barzakh started so well that I was mesmerized by it but it lost the plot towards the end.

I will at least watch the first few episodes of tb2 wherever it comes but I never have any high expectations from second seasons. I wish they came together in a new show instead

They both are looking really good together. Potential bht solid hy smiley9

Wesy bi Yumna is SRK of Pakistan who can create chemistry and look good with every actor to Fahad ky sath bi achi lgi gi smiley27

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I would love to know what would happen mantoo as it's written by krq .Will it get cancelled or will it get some sort of excuse? 🤔

Hamyuan will get lots of praises from everyone during Manto for sure smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Terebin and Yumhaj still makes the same noise. It's a testament of their popularity. May God , give same Fame and love to terebin 2 too smiley27

No couple can beat Yunhaj for sure. Their fans and neutrals love them the most. InshAllah Terebin 2 will bear records of its first Season smiley9smiley20

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yumna Wahaj tour was a dream for the fandom. It was so wholesome to see their friendship and connection and the craze for them at all events. The content will keep us happy till next season goes on floors lol.

Khushal is already good I feel. But he looks so suited for this role in Dunyapur. So I’m excited. Heard it’s an expensive show as well. Story is also different. Didn’t expect him and Ramsha as a pair but I’m pleasantly surprised that they look so nice.

Yumhaj US Tour was a eye opener for many solos as they never expected such friendly and close bond between these two. Wahaj and Yumna didn't hire their managers for this travel so you can assume the level of trust and protection between these two.

May Allah protect their bond from evil eyes 🙏

What a great achievement this team achieved. Most successful show of green TV both in trp and views so celebrations to bnti hy. All actors were really good. I am really happy for the success of GM. smiley41

Khushal is my current most favorite among new actors. He is handsome And good actor .Most importantly he is pasthunsmiley9smiley9Many girls of my class have crush on him smiley36smiley27

He is future's Fawad khan smiley9

Edited by Virgo27 - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It's simple logic . If Wahaj was the sole reason for TB's success, why couldn't he repeat it with other bigger and better actresses ? Let's hope SMD proves it

Among all actors of SMD, its only Wahaj who is popular and has strong fan base. Others are not popular and barely have their big fandoms so Wahaj will be intial reason of all hype, views and trp of SMD. Even acting wise he is the most strong link. Hira is good actor too. So He has to run this show solely on his shoulders smiley20

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Man jogi was really promoted so well . It's sad that it's getting so low trp , and views on YouTube. That too on hum . It's a shocker . It looked like sultana Siddiqui 's dream project. She did give some controversial opinion on the lead actress of man jogi though , in something haute smiley44

Yeah it was promoted too much and it was comeback for an actor who gave a hit before this show. It is biggest flop of 2024. Low views, low trp and no hype despite of airing on big channel. Sabeena is the most weakest link of this drama. On YouTube and insta many were complaining that they stopped watching the show because of FL. Bilal ki acting bi achi ni hy even Gohar has outshined him in this drama. I was sure this would be second hit drama of bilal but he remained one hit wonder actor. He is really good actor but he has only one mega hit show in his CV which has billion views. Wish his next project has good views and hype. smiley20

Why don’t people research before posting? I get a second hand embarrassment.

O Rangreza, Qurban, Bala, Cheekh, Dobara & IM all have been TRP hits.

EJLS was a hit on Zee5 & AKD is like a blockbuster for Zee Zindagi. I expect people to do better smiley37