Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

She deserves all the praise.

She is doing a wonderful job in MJ šŸ˜ƒ

She praised her for not using make up & said other actresses would want to freshen up before death scenes also smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

She praised her for not using make up & said other actresses would want to freshen up before death scenes also smiley36

Sultana Ji Ended Korean Makeup

https://tenor.com/bFbJB.gif

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

SRK Mahira is actually one of SRKā€™s hottest pairs. smiley43smiley43smiley43 Donā€™t care for Raees in general but that Zaalima song oh mamamama Mia! https://x.com/ixumakantx/status/1831694345054929067?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

They got the rizzzzzzsmiley3 looking pretty damn good. https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1831732585220755848?s=46

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Lol they canā€™t take khaqā€™s sarcasm so openly dissing her. The audacity to go personal and then play victim card. smiley5smiley17

What was said about me? Can you link this post ā€¦ I am sure it was ā€œwitty and smartā€ and not projection .. lol

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I'm not obsessed with just one ship. I have lots of favs. Recently, I started liking Yumna and Wahaj after seeing their tour videos They were so cordial and respectful with each other off-screen. My ultimate favorites are Fawad-Mahira and Fahad-Sanam Baloch.

In upcoming actors, Khushal has a lot of potential.

Yumna Wahaj tour was a dream for the fandom. It was so wholesome to see their friendship and connection and the craze for them at all events. The content will keep us happy till next season goes on floors lol.

Khushal is already good I feel. But he looks so suited for this role in Dunyapur. So Iā€™m excited. Heard itā€™s an expensive show as well. Story is also different. Didnā€™t expect him and Ramsha as a pair but Iā€™m pleasantly surprised that they look so nice.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Two cuties and their offscreen bond...smiley42smiley27

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I'm not obsessed with just one ship. I have lots of favs. Recently, I started liking Yumna and Wahaj after seeing their tour videos They were so cordial and respectful with each other off-screen. My ultimate favorites are Fawad-Mahira and Fahad-Sanam Baloch.

In upcoming actors, Khushal has a lot of potential.

Oh wow that means we have another member join the club for the never-ending wait of tb2smiley41

Ya I'm gonna watch kushal for the first time in duniyapur. Can't wait to see his and ramshas tashan and chemistry smiley4

Edited by Rashi23 - 14 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yumna Wahaj tour was a dream for the fandom. It was so wholesome to see their friendship and connection and the craze for them at all events. The content will keep us happy till next season goes on floors lol.

Khushal is already good I feel. But he looks so suited for this role in Dunyapur. So Iā€™m excited. Heard itā€™s an expensive show as well. Story is also different. Didnā€™t expect him and Ramsha as a pair but Iā€™m pleasantly surprised that they look so nice.

Yes, Khushal and Ramsha are looking great together. The tour content was very wholesome šŸ„°. Glad to see that all the SM negativity has not effected them at all