Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Like Khaq said..we know how to have fun just by ourselves..but some folks..their life depends on what we write and discuss. What can be done..except to watch the forum burn itself to ashes!

forum is filled with xyz posts in xyz threads and those threads are going upwards in history. No stopping to that. smiley36 If that is burning the forum down? Well who cares?

mancee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I love Wahaj and Maya and have liked them since JBG. But that doesn’t take away from YumHaj in any way nor do I have this need to bring his other shows down. I even liked Mein and Zaid even when most didn’t. Main Kya karoon, I enjoyed it? 😃 So when I see people who so transparently are interested in SMD only to bring his other show down, it just looks bad as a Wahaj fan. Especially since tere bin and yumhaj gave him so much and made him a household name. And how much love he gets for it consistently. Even the tour - people were crazy over it. Tickets sold out n everything. He got to witness it live. And he’s one of the most humble people ever.

He deserves fans who want his success for his sake, not to just bring his friend down. Simple is baat hai. Respect his friends. All of them. It’s okay to not like the acting or the projects but this kind of active hate is not good.

SUCCESS ALWAYS ATTRACTS HATE.. The amount of fans and love Yumna and Wahaj gained from TB was immense. with that it was bound that they would receive hate too. Some hated them as a pair.. some hated their individual performances. While others tried to prove that they made better pairs with other actors. The show was a phenomenon and brought back Indian Audience.. in future they may have bigger and better dramas with great pairings.. SMD for one also has the potential.Hatred against a show which has not even aired is hilarious..KRQ is famous so is the channel.. so y not ? It will be a hit for sure and I hope it goes as Haseeb is good at direction.. but constantly name calling fans and the actors, dissing them , taking digs at the actors, calling them veterans , age shaming , body shaming is so uncallled for.. wait for the show.. like it watch it, if not move on.. Wahaj , Yumna , Maya .. all will go ahead and do different projects either together and separately.. aren’t we here for good content ??

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Seems like Amna Hassan and the Kya Drama crew are running their own odd-even scheme. If it’s the "pure, no PR" crowd, they’re totally legit. But when it’s other celebs, everything's fake, and it’s like they’re all in on some grand conspiracy, n sabh mile hue heinsmiley37

In this chaos, I look towards Fuchsia and Rabia smiley36

Originally posted by: Tulip9

no , just think about them. Hania , fahad are awesome though smiley16

Yumhaj se fursat milay gi kabhi tou sochain ge smiley36

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Man jogi was really promoted so well . It's sad that it's getting so low trp , and views on YouTube. That too on hum . It's a shocker . It looked like sultana Siddiqui 's dream project. She did give some controversial opinion on the lead actress of man jogi though , in something haute smiley44

Hain? What? Didn’t bother with watching it

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/junaid-khan-hira-mani-sunyaara-pakistani-drama-talal-gif-16937133

Hira is so happy as she's gonna get the most support in smdsmiley9

I'm so happy for my kweeny, can't wait to see her boss lady avatarsmiley42 and her karname in the show.

What about Amar Khan, I am supporting Amar smiley27

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

See, I have clearly mentioned in some of my previous posts. I have nothing against the said actress for signing or doing a show with him. Why target actors for signing a show with him? They are merely doing their job. If you wanna question, ask the makers why are they hiring that individual despite his bad reputation?

M just pointing out the double standards of people. Imagine if it was yumna instead, the uproar n the hatred would be unimaginable.

Exactly. Would never hear the end of it.

Also the whole concept of extending your personal morals onto celebs is a bit naive. They are not you. Most celebs disappoint. It’s just how it goes. You can’t put any of them on some pedestal.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The only person, I am truly worried about from SMD is Hira Mani smiley36

Same. Remember how much Azeekah was dragged and made fun of during Mein? Expect the same here. Any other female lead will be trashed.

Main kis kis ko protect karoon? Wahaj ko? Maya ko? Hira ko? smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same. Remember how much Azeekah was dragged and made fun of during Mein? Expect the same here. Any other female lead will be trashed.

Main kis kis ko protect karoon? Wahaj ko? Maya ko? Hira ko? smiley36

and god forbid someone ends up liking her with Wahaj

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

and god forbid someone ends up liking her with Wahaj

Tell me about it. Even though she was the actual love interest and they had some cute scenes too smiley42

But I do get flattered when everyone remembers all of my choices so diligently. I get to see a dutiful recall every now and then smiley36