Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 14 days ago

You mean, “Ugh, I will never forgive you oh my radiant beacon of beauty, but with great reluctance and dramatic sighs... fine, I’ll watch anyway!smiley17

It’s not even hard to guess who it is for. Keeping eye on each and every member of forum and judge them for their own personal opinion regarding their own favourite. Who needs receipts when we have so much information from other sources?

Originally posted by: mancee

most here want SMD to be a hit just to bring down TB.. not genuinely for wahaj.. to take digs at the fandom . There are already fake accounts set up to promote the pair.. it was so obvious during the ad. Why can’t people wait for it to be a hit organically like KMKT. Why wait two much to bring down a fandom ? If TB2 ever will happen and if it’s successful then what will these do?SMD success is so imp to them that they will eat breathe sleep the pair.. the pair is good and I don’t disagree.. but why compare it to a already hit pair

I love Wahaj and Maya and have liked them since JBG. But that doesn’t take away from YumHaj in any way nor do I have this need to bring his other shows down. I even liked Mein and Zaid even when most didn’t. Main Kya karoon, I enjoyed it? 😃 So when I see people who so transparently are interested in SMD only to bring his other show down, it just looks bad as a Wahaj fan. Especially since tere bin and yumhaj gave him so much and made him a household name. And how much love he gets for it consistently. Even the tour - people were crazy over it. Tickets sold out n everything. He got to witness it live. And he’s one of the most humble people ever.

He deserves fans who want his success for his sake, not to just bring his friend down. Simple is baat hai. Respect his friends. All of them. It’s okay to not like the acting or the projects but this kind of active hate is not good.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

I guess the makers should be held responsible, for not maintaining their moral compass and promoting questionable individuals . Otherwise, Actors are too helpless , they need money in this competitive world. So , they have to abide d producers .

See, I have clearly mentioned in some of my previous posts. I have nothing against the said actress for signing or doing a show with him. Why target actors for signing a show with him? They are merely doing their job. If you wanna question, ask the makers why are they hiring that individual despite his bad reputation?

M just pointing out the double standards of people. Imagine if it was yumna instead, the uproar n the hatred would be unimaginable.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well it's getting boycotted due to KRQ anyway so hope at least it's discussion thread remains clean smiley36

I know you have some special interest in my comments. So yes sir (I am guessing you are male), tell me..what is your problem with my opinions? Whether I want to watch KRQ shows or not..whether I want to diss TB or not..whether I like Yumna or not..whether I am a fan or not...

I will tell you what I dont do - I dont bring Mein out of syllabus in every discussion..I dont try to get Wahaj and Ayeza bashed for no reason and I have no interest in boot licking some fandoms or being a people pleaser, just to stay in their good books..I like discussing my shows and leave..but obviously you and your friends like discussing what I and others discuss here more....and what happened to your Feroze is a great actor, trp magnet obsession..now you realized that he is an abuser..when I was and am pretty vocal about that and will always be.

I am nobody's fan..you'll will see a new roop of me when Humraaz goes on air..where noone will be bashing my favourite kweeeeen Ayeza more than me..and you'll gonna be shocked. So brace yourself for the impact and reverse uno card.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

I love Wahaj and Maya and have liked them since JBG. But that doesn’t take away from YumHaj in any way nor do I have this need to bring his other shows down. I even liked Mein and Zaid even when most didn’t. Main Kya karoon, I enjoyed it? 😃 So when I see people who so transparently are interested in SMD only to bring his other show down, it just looks bad as a Wahaj fan. Especially since tere bin and yumhaj gave him so much and made him a household name. And how much love he gets for it consistently. Even the tour - people were crazy over it. Tickets sold out n everything. He got to witness it live. And he’s one of the most humble people ever.

The only person, I am truly worried about from SMD is Hira Mani smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

You mean, “Ugh, I will never forgive you oh my radiant beacon of beauty, but with great reluctance and dramatic sighs... fine, I’ll watch anyway!smiley17

It’s not even hard to guess who it is for. Keeping eye on each and every member of forum and judge them for their own personal opinion regarding their own favourite. Who needs receipts when we have so much information from other sources?

Like Khaq said..we know how to have fun just by ourselves..but some folks..their life depends on what we write and discuss. What can be done..except to watch the forum burn itself to ashes!
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

See, I have clearly mentioned in some of my previous posts. I have nothing against the said actress for signing or doing a show with him. Why target actors for signing a show with him? They are merely doing their job. If you wanna question, ask the makers why are they hiring that individual despite his bad reputation?

M just pointing out the double standards of people. Imagine if it was yumna instead, the uproar n the hatred would be unimaginable.

tbh , I have made peace with it . I think the hate for yumna , comes from a place of insecurity for their favs. It won't affect her in anyway . She is thriving. People love her so much , the haters what they say about her on the internet doesn't matter to her or her fans. To each of their own.

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Can't gush enough . I see d potential smiley9IMG_20240905_210157.jpg

Bus Ker do. I won’t stand for Mustafa cheating. Even if it’s with this cutie smiley36

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/junaid-khan-hira-mani-sunyaara-pakistani-drama-talal-gif-16937133

Hira is so happy as she's gonna get the most support in smdsmiley9

I'm so happy for my kweeny, can't wait to see her boss lady avatarsmiley42 and her karname in the show.

Edited by Rashi23 - 14 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/junaid-khan-hira-mani-sunyaara-pakistani-drama-talal-gif-16937133

Hira is so happy as she's gonna get the most support in smdsmiley9

I'm so happy for my kweeny, can't wait to see her boss lady avatarsmiley42

Such a cute Gif

E X T R A