Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Yehi toh hota aa raha hai for months...

Classic case of collective narcissism

Its an hour of dissing smiley36 chalo !! Dekh lo block feature ka istemaal hote huesmiley9

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I would love to know what would happen mantoo as it's written by krq .Will it get cancelled or will it get some sort of excuse? 🤔

You already know the answer.

We know everyone’s gonna sit and watch Humraaz too 😂

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA..now everyone wishes Zarnabjee could have been chosen to be Sharjeenaaaaa..why? now you like Sharjeena's rotis more????????

Dont care for Mustafa..but noone could be a better Sharju than Hania, she is a 10! and a better Rubab than Naema..smiley17 I knew KMKT success would be a problem eventually..meanwhile I am watching re-watching episode 18 again..smiley16

Well it's simple whoever gives a blockbuster that actor will be the next most wanted mundasmiley17

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

Chalo at least, we know Fahad is deemed good enough for the veteran actor, now hope he doesn't get please marry her request in his comments, he is married girlssmiley9

I don't think that matters...So is wahaj you know....smiley9

Originally posted by: meandwho

Chalo at least, we know Fahad is deemed good enough for the veteran actor, now hope he doesn't get please marry her request in his comments, he is married girlssmiley9

You never know, it might happen. Married or not married doesnt matter. Wahaj keeps getting it toh fahad kya cheez hai.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Well it's simple whoever gives a blockbuster that actor will be the next most wanted mundasmiley17

I think she should go for actors like Noman Ijaz next, he is a hit machine with Bismil smiley9
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Man jogi was really promoted so well . It's sad that it's getting so low trp , and views on YouTube. That too on hum . It's a shocker . It looked like sultana Siddiqui 's dream project. She did give some controversial opinion on the lead actress of man jogi though , in something haute smiley44

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

People here it seems label out other people based on their assumptions and pass their remarks which is against forum rules. Kindly go check the rules and then comment on anything. Being a regular visitor I know there are wahaj solos who only want smd to do good cos it has wahajsmiley36

The assumption is just so absurd. I am no way commenting on this agenda but this needs to be looked at how people write all these things and scout for stuff to bring other people down by judging other people on this forum.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I agree with this general opinion, Bilal is not as good an actor as everyone else thinks. I remember watching AKD and he used to stare at Sarah who was cold to him. Then in IMhe stared at Durre with so much love, but when he had to actually act and look in love with a veteran actor, he failed so bad...I remember in PKS his character jumped away whenever the veteran actress used to come near him.

Wahaj is so talented he can even romance a veteran actress smiley42

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I guess the makers should be held responsible, for not maintaining their moral compass. Otherwise, Actors are too helpless , they need money in this competitive world. So , they have to abide d producers .

Edited by minakrish - 14 days ago