Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Fahad put it on his story. He would look good with any of them 😍 my bias will always be with yumna fahad though smiley16g65i87.jpg

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Can't gush enough . I see d potential smiley9IMG_20240905_210157.jpg

I’m too sharjeena Mustafa biased rn to imagine this smiley36 but will revisit it later lol

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Zahid always talks fondly about Yumna.

Arfa & I are like biggest admirers of Zahid. I used to praise him regularly when I watched GM. I don’t get this generalisation that’s happening here tbh.

Lol they can’t take khaq’s sarcasm so openly dissing her. The audacity to go personal and then play victim card. smiley5smiley17
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m too sharjeena Mustafa biased rn to imagine this smiley36 but will revisit it later lol

no , just think about them. Hania , fahad are awesome though smiley16
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

You forgot to mention bilal, even he was a bestie at one point but then wahaj took the spot.

I also wanna add ramsha, poor girl has been mentioning yumna as her BFF since sea but never for once yumna reciprocated the same for her nor mentioned as her bestie even though it was only ramsha who supported her for nayab and gm

I am not surprised about Ramsha, she likes her male bffs more...smiley9
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA..now everyone wishes Zarnabjee could have been chosen to be Sharjeenaaaaa..why? now you like Sharjeena's rotis more????????

Dont care for Mustafa..but noone could be a better Sharju than Hania, she is a 10! and a better Rubab than Naema..smiley17 I knew KMKT success would be a problem eventually..meanwhile I am watching re-watching episode 18 again..smiley16

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same here, m currently in love with musjeenasmiley42. I can't think anyone other than them right now.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Chalo at least, we know Fahad is deemed good enough for the veteran actor, now hope he doesn't get please marry her request in his comments, he is married girlssmiley9

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Lol they can’t take khaq’s sarcasm so openly dissing her. The audacity to go personal and then play victim card. smiley5smiley17

Yehi toh hota aa raha hai for months...

Classic case of collective narcissism

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well it's getting boycotted due to KRQ anyway so hope at least it's discussion thread remains clean smiley36

I would love to know what would happen mantoo as it's written by krq .Will it get cancelled or will it get some sort of excuse? 🤔