News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mancee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It's simple logic . If Wahaj was the sole reason for TB's success, why couldn't he repeat it with other bigger and better actresses ? Let's hope SMD proves it

am new here although I have been a part of India forums for more than 10 years.. the discussion here are so venomous at times.. what’s this undue hate towards TB and its unprecedented success.. I want SMD to be a hit as it will stabilise Wahaj’s stardom.. but y question Yumna’s stardom.. It is so absurd.. she brought in so much of noise when gentleman came.. it was on green.. not ary or Geo to get 15 +!trps. Even Bilal whose IM crossed TB ‘s trp’s couldn’t get views or trp for Mann Jogo on hum.. no actor can garner 10plus trp for green .. be it Fawad / Fahad/ Wahaj / Yumna/ Mahira or Hania ..
Edited by minakrish - 14 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Zahid still considers yumna his best friend forever, i feel sad for that the feelings arent mutual ans it's not reciprocated by yumna as she didn't mention him as her best friend in talk talk show and named wahaj instead although they are just work colleagues and don't be in touch.

I cant keep track of her best friend...is it Zahid, is it Ahmed, is it Wahaj, is it Humayun...I know its never Sohai smiley19

Originally posted by: Haalim

If I was a well wisher of an actor I won’t say let’s see who gets the blame if his upcoming project fails.

Well they are masked under well wisher category but are shipper fans. No genuine fan or well wisher will ever wish for a flop for an actor they claim to like and have been following their work since years.

Zahid still considers yumna his best friend forever, i feel sad for that the feelings arent mutual ans it's not reciprocated by yumna as she didn't mention him as her best friend in talk talk show and named wahaj instead although they are just work colleagues and don't be in touch.

Zahid always talks fondly about Yumna.

Arfa & I are like biggest admirers of Zahid. I used to praise him regularly when I watched GM. I don’t get this generalisation that’s happening here tbh.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Terebin and Yumhaj still makes the same noise. It's a testament of their popularity. May God , give same Fame and love to terebin 2 too smiley27

Originally posted by: meandwho

I cant keep track of her best friend...is it Zahid, is it Ahmed, is it Wahaj, is it Humayun...I know its never Sohai smiley19

You forgot to mention bilal, even he was a bestie at one point but then wahaj took the spot.

I also wanna add ramsha, poor girl has been mentioning yumna as her BFF since sea but never for once yumna reciprocated the same for her nor mentioned as her bestie even though it was only ramsha who supported her for nayab and gm

Edited by Rashi23 - 14 days ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Can't gush enough . I see d potential smiley9IMG_20240905_210157.jpg

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Bridal campaign insta was also recently called out in Amina’s fashion fortnightly and comments to be pretentious and fake as hell smiley36

Sometimes I think celebs think audience is really dumb lol. Thora sa tou credit de do. People can tell man

Seems like Amna Hassan and the Kya Drama crew are running their own odd-even scheme. If it’s the "pure, no PR" crowd, they’re totally legit. But when it’s other celebs, everything's fake, and it’s like they’re all in on some grand conspiracy, n sabh mile hue heinsmiley37

You forgot to mention bilal, even he was a bestie at one point but then wahaj took the spot.

I also wanna add ramsha, poor girl has been mentioning yumna as her BFF since sea but never for once yumna reciprocated the same for her nor mentioned as her bestie even though it was only ramsha who supported her for nayab and gm

🤣🤣 Relations change as per convenience

Itna politics toh seekh na chahiye sabko..

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 14 days ago

Now certificates are being distributed of who's a real fan and who's a fake onesmiley32

People summoned the creator of this forum to get special block feature for the sake of 'peace' but never used it for once, instead visit the blocked person's profile and stalk them. Shows who's more jobless.