Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Stahhppp smiley37

Even I want SMD to do well but the picture you painted is too accurate lmao

Also gotta cherish you since you me and few others might be the only real Wahaj fans left on this site smiley36 I love that you see through all the fake BS. Looking forward to amazing discussions on SMD !

It's simple logic . If Wahaj was the sole reason for TB's success, why couldn't he repeat it with other bigger and better actresses ? Let's hope SMD proves it

If I could give this whole cast awards for their performances I would. There is not one miscast, one bad scene, everyone is fitting into the role amazingly. And I’m so happy Zahid got back into the limelight thanks to Gentleman. He’s always been a great and versatile actor, but he kind of lost his fame a bit. Same thing as Ahmed maybe. But now Zahid is back. Can’t believe the innocent Juni in JSPJ is played by the same guy playing evil Faris in GM.

So sad that most of the talk about him here on IF is about his botched nose job instead of focusing on how he has more talent than most actors for whom the bar for talent is so low 🤭

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It's simple logic . If Wahaj was the sole reason for TB's success, why couldn't he repeat it with other bigger and better actresses ? Let's hope SMD proves it

Even if SMD beats all records, still he won't get the credit unfortunately

Smd ke liye itnaa pyaar, Rona aana aa raha haismiley19

Kaddu uncle release it soon, aur bardasht nahi hotasmiley18

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-yumna-zaidi-sajal-ali-gif-23848687

Edited by Rashi23 - 14 days ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/Get_lostttttttt/status/1831698668883247238?t=PT9AulEDUNLNYrRnb9RXMA&s=19

Fahad and yumna smiley27 . They look good together smiley42 . Fahad is rocking in kabhi main kabhi tum , i must say smiley31

Originally posted by: Rashi23

If I was a well wisher of an actor I won’t say let’s see who gets the blame if his upcoming project fails.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Abhi toh Fahad ki costar ko hi replace kar rahaen hain....Pyari Hania, who? smiley19

Zahid still considers yumna his best friend forever, i feel sad for that the feelings arent mutual ans it's not reciprocated by yumna as she didn't mention him as her best friend in talk talk show and named wahaj instead although they are just work colleagues and don't be in touch.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Glowing smiley9both of them . Fahad Mustafa looks very dashing. Should do dramas regularlysmiley42Screenshot_2024-09-05-20-49-36-81_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpgjgce9t.jpg

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

Waise I like Ayeza''s feed, very curated. I find it weird that some veteran actors still share their picture on insta with white roses asking their audience to guess if they are married/engaged/who the pursuer can be....I mean it does bring in engagement, but I find such tactic kinda icky

Also ayeza cutely updates us about her trips, childhood pics, daneza content, bts clips, offshoot photos and everythingsmiley37more than what people offer so bridal shoots are secondary. She gives us content😌. During JEJ time she used to tease fans by hinting a sad shehnoor ending lolsmiley37 she confuses us too much, It’s her job but kudos to her for continuing acting even after giving birth at that time when ptv started to thrive, she didn’t give up.