Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Mawra and Madiha picks up such good scripts, both get slapped by their husband in their respective dramas, just like veteran actor who added a slap scene when it wasnt there in the script smiley42

I can see the pattern smiley20

Idk how that actor has so much authority and hold over others, surely has connection and industry backing.

Also maybe that person's dominating streak comes into play during such instances which then gives hard time and backlash to the coactors.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Idk how that actor has so much authority and hold over others, surely has connection and industry backing.

Also maybe that person's dominating streak comes into play during such instances which then gives hard time and backlash to the coactors.

I mean you need connections when you have given only flops for 11 straight years...how else do you survive? Good bonds with media portal is easy to maintain, it's transactional. Co-stars are hard, because you have to see them everyday kinda thing

Actually Humayun was very excited before the start of the show, he hyped his chemistry so much, so it was shocking to see him not wishing her.

I mean, ok the project flopped, but you can still wish your costar? But apparently she doesn't have a bond good enough for him to wish her even after working with her, while the show was airing smiley19

Ya I know thats why he kept two big screenings and invited all his friends, engaged with yumhaj shippers so that they'd switch ship and accept humyum but it's just sad it didn't work out.

Seeing him promote humyum so much initially and then abandoning the ship and costar i was shocked as he did not wish her and then giving a rude reply to a fan. I think they should just accept the reality and move on.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Hania is totally chill n genuine. I get that vibe from her. She seems to be someone who doesn't care about competitions, brands etc. Her insta feedback doesn't look like a bridal campaign , it's a mix of both campaigns n her other stuffs. I would have believed if yumna had taken certain someone's name, n that person getting all worked up.But hania? Nah, I don't think so. That girl seems quite cool n unbothered about all these things.

Bridal campaign insta was also recently called out in Amina’s fashion fortnightly and comments to be pretentious and fake as hell smiley36

Sometimes I think celebs think audience is really dumb lol. Thora sa tou credit de do. People can tell man

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Waise I like Ayeza''s feed, very curated. I find it weird that some veteran actors still share their picture on insta with white roses asking their audience to guess if they are married/engaged/who the pursuer can be....I mean it does bring in engagement, but I find such tactic kinda icky

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Offcourse. Is that even a question? If it flops it's because of yumhaj fans n wahaj because he gives more importance n biased towards yumhaj fandom( Don't ask me logic smiley36, logic is illegal here ). But if it becomes super duper hit, it's bcoz Yumhaj fd lost the "imaginary" conspiracy n credit will go to every other character uncle, aunty, grandpa, grandma but wahaj's character. You know what I mean 😂

Yar smiley37 Itna sach ???! Jo bhi ho, I’ll support “my man” Wahaj smiley9 smiley36

He told me I’ll enjoy it and I believe him ✌️

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Actually Humayun was very excited before the start of the show, he hyped his chemistry so much, so it was shocking to see him not wishing her.

I mean, ok the project flopped, but you can still wish your costar? But apparently she doesn't have a bond good enough for him to wish her even after working with her, while the show was airing smiley19

I remember he even gave a shutup call to her persistent fans asking him to wish her..I guess unlike wahaj he has no patience for them and was really beyond care at this point...

She looks gorgeous smiley42

What’s Fahad’s height? I love his height difference with smol Hania and smol Yumna lol