Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Jafaa is going good too. Story is getting interesting.

Mawra picks good projects that challenge her and the audience. I like that about her. She’s also one of the few celebs who actively get script changed if it’s problematic

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Mawra and Madiha picks up such good scripts, both get slapped by their husband in their respective dramas, just like veteran actor who added a slap scene when it wasnt there in the script smiley42

Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Both are Unbothered queens when it comes to showing their real self on insta. smiley27

I became fan of Hania during Gaza Moment. She is the only pak celeb who promoted this campaign the most. Its not a small thing when you are supporting a moment which can cause you to lose million dollar offers from brands not like some celeb who were just sitting and praying. smiley20

I am sure hania would agree 8 marks for her acting too. As she is new as compared to Saba ,Mahira,Sajal and Yumna.

It was a 9! Stop decreasing my Hania’s marks smiley36

Yeah she has my respect when it comes to using her platform to raise her voice. She’s done it consistently. There should be some point to have a decent following. Celebs who are at least very active on SM should follow her lead.

Anyway here is a cute video on these two unbothered queens as you said smiley41 I hope we get to see them in a show together some day. Abhi award show se guzaara ker lete hain lol

https://x.com/serenexedits/status/1831595148545069408?s=46

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Well to that, people have definitely moved on except somesmiley36 I happily moved to jaanejahan, then radd then zpkb and now kmkt.smiley9 In this short span of timesmiley37

Wait for smd to join the list, but oh it already has been on the 🎯 since beforesmiley14

Can't wait for the new drama on and offscreen 🍿Trust mahaj to give loads of entertainment and they will never disappointsmiley9

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah i hope so 👍

Fahad deserves this as this show is his comeback after a long time. Records are meant to be broken at some point by new shows smiley20Koi ni Terebin 2 will make new records InshAllah smiley36 smiley20🙏

I just hope fawad learn something from Fahad and Hamyuan and make a comeback to TV. Manifesting Fawad's Come back to Pak TV 🙏

I am admiring Fahad more than Fawad these days. After KMKT and whatever Barzakh was smiley37

Also I don’t think he will come back to tv. Other platforms but not tv.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’d be making faces too if I had to review that super lame show..smiley36 they wasted all that money for the first 3 episodes on RCs, premieres and paying the reviewers across the board..just forgot to invest in the actual show. I don’t know if someone convinced Humayun ke aap PH values pe paise waste mat karo because my extraordinary talent will be enough for your show because otherwise I can’t seem to understand how a PH that pours money in other shows and makes each frame look grand..made HS’s comeback show so chhapri and below intern level looking..

I think humayun miscalculated Yumna's popularity. He thought she just gave a bb and can give another superhit drama with him. But he should have known that no drama can ride solely on actor's popularity when nayab flopped hard on box office.

Gm flopping is another blow to yumna and then humayun as it was their most anticipated comeback. This double flop made yumna a one hit wonder, and proves that she lack audience pull and needs to heavily rely on coactors and director's to get a hit show.

Originally posted by: meandwho

He left the reshoots and didn't even wish the leading lady on her birthday smiley19

Actually that's sad, even wahaj missed her birthdays and was literally forced to wish and thank her back. Also I noticed none of the industry peeps wish yumna.

I think she needs to open more, go to parties with industry folks and let go off the sanskari mask for a while and enjoy with others. Maybe that's how she'd be able to create actual bond with her peerssmiley9

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Records? Pfft, they're made to be broken! We're not the type to freak out because someone scored, like, one point more. A hit show is a hit, whether it's TB, IM, KAM, or whatever! It’s not like they’re all fighting in some gladiator arena. But oh boy, some folks are so bent on making it a contest. Chill, people! 😂

I agree fawad should make a comeback now. Sanam is coming back, hopefully mahira , fawad also come back. How I wish Sanam baloch could come back too..

It’s almost like something beating TB by a point is gonna magically make it less of a success and a mega blockbuster smiley36 Wishful thinking maybe 🤭 Ultimately, all hits are good for PTV. Even Jaan Nisar. They help people stick to the industry and bring in new audience due to their popularity. Just like KMKT is doing. Hania was already popular in India but this will increase it even more as well. PTV’s reach will increase which is what we want.

Sanam baloch man. She needs to come back. I don’t even care if it’s with Fawad or not. Just start working again.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Actually that's sad, even wahaj missed her birthdays and was literally forced to wish and thank her back. Also I noticed none of the industry peeps wish yumna.

I think she needs to open more, go to parties with industry folks and let go off the sanskari mask for a while and enjoy with others. Maybe that's how she'd be able to create actual bond with her peerssmiley9

Actually Humayun was very excited before the start of the show, he hyped his chemistry so much, so it was shocking to see him not wishing her.

I mean, ok the project flopped, but you can still wish your costar? But apparently she doesn't have a bond good enough for him to wish her even after working with her, while the show was airing smiley19