Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’d be making faces too if I had to review that super lame show..smiley36 they wasted all that money for the first 3 episodes on RCs, premieres and paying the reviewers across the board..just forgot to invest in the actual show. I don’t know if someone convinced Humayun ke aap PH values pe paise waste mat karo because my extraordinary talent will be enough for your show because otherwise I can’t seem to understand how a PH that pours money in other shows and makes each frame look grand..made HS’s comeback show so chhapri and below intern level looking..

She wasn't making faces wile reviewing the show she was mimicking the naturally talented actress

Humayun was initially really excited for the project, he even mentioned in SH interview that he would be re-shooting the car scenes because the graphics, you could tell are vfx, but the unfortunate choice of casting, audience just lost all interest and then Humayun did too. He left the reshoots and didn't even wish the leading lady on her birthday smiley19

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

you mean like Zarnabjeeeee making rotis >>>>> Sharjeena making rotis smiley36 the roti war was real .. smiley37 what nonsense I swear.

smiley37smiley37 obviously zarnabjee make gol rotiss… and then how many hania lovers we have over here smiley9 I am amazed.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

I’d be making faces too if I had to review that super lame show..smiley36 they wasted all that money for the first 3 episodes on RCs, premieres and paying the reviewers across the board..just forgot to invest in the actual show. I don’t know if someone convinced Humayun ke aap PH values pe paise waste mat karo because my extraordinary talent will be enough for your show because otherwise I can’t seem to understand how a PH that pours money in other shows and makes each frame look grand..made HS’s comeback show so chhapri and below intern level looking..

well we blame badar for everything where’s people calling out the bad direction of the show garnering views and praises smiley40

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Geo was considering teasers etc as well like they posted for Fitoor too. Their episodes are yet to cross 1B. Just like they do with TB, it has 2.78B views for 58 episodes. They post above 3B. KAM3, KTK, TB, IM, MH & JN are the only ones whose episodes have crossed a billion views & their average per episode is in that order.

RangMahal episodes has more than a billion views on YouTube, with teasers promos & ost it has more than 1.5 billion views.

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

RangMahal episodes has more than a billion views on YouTube, with teasers promos & ost it has more than 1.5 billion views.

Yeah I checked it.

Extra

Originally posted by: blahblah131

You are correct, I just checked and TB first episode has 86M views and last has 79M views, that's insane 🤯.

Exactly. The views were crazy. Despite 58 episodes most of the tere bin audience stuck around. So views main there is no comparison so far. An increase of 6-8 million over time is expected though. As with all shows.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Its has been two years that terebin ended but its still a standard for other's show success. smiley32

Many shows will come, gain high trp and maybe more views than TB but no drama or couple can compete with the hype that TB and Yumhaj had . Even the hype is still very high. smiley9smiley20

What a crazy time it was. Every day now theories, new fights, solos Vs Shippers. smiley36 onscreen drama ky sath full on offscreen drama hota tha her roz smiley36

It’s just a bit amusing to see every other day the comparisons being made. The forced amnesia about how those tere bin times actually were is quite funny. Normal hype aur next level pagalpan wali hype main farq hota hai smiley36 and that too consistency of hype standing the test of time lol.

Even now with the tour, TL was going nuts. Being popular and then also having so much content is rare.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I will be very happy if it manages to break both IM n TB records. After such a long time, all the fandoms regardless of their difference of opinion is enjoying and talking about this show n it deserves it. The story isn't out of the box, the execution n storytelling is amazing n the pair is lovely too. So it's getting the well deserved accolades.

I’m so happy for Hania 🥹 She deserves all of this especially after how much Maheer got dragged 😭

Do I wish THIS was the show she and Wahaj did? Of course ! smiley36 But that was also a hit. But this one is kind of special. Her and Fahad look really cute together smiley27

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, I find yumna n hania genuine and unpretentious . They are very secure in whatever they do n chilled out. I love Hania's insta vibes too. Atleast they don't give gyaans n don't get jealous if someone else gets the accolades n awards n don't start with their gyaans on how electricians, technicians ,peons etc deserved the awards for the unconditional support n work when the award is clearly for acting and actors.smiley36

Yumna gave an 8 out of 10, it's not like she gave her 0 like people are portraying heresmiley36she gave Saba, Mahira n sajal 10 n clearly hania isn't in the same league as Saba, Sanam Saeed etc. N going by whatever interaction we have seen hania n yumna have good bond.

Wait who is saying she have an 8? Girl gave Hania a 9 ! I love the girl but 9 tha thora zyada at that time lol. I even disagreed with a lot of her other generous marking 🤭

You’re right about these two being really likeable celebs. Fans feel the vibe immediately from actors. Things like fake image, being pretentious and petty n what not, these things don’t stay hidden. Ultimately only celebs which people end up liking are the really humble and gracious ones. And having met Yumna, she is the kind of person that even if you don’t like her she will make you her bestie in the first 2 seconds. She’s an extremely warm person to meet. And Hania gives me that vibe also. Hope to meet her some day too! Another one I know who’s that gracious is Mahira. No doubt she is one of the most likeable celebs.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley37smiley37 obviously zarnabjee make gol rotiss… and then how many hania lovers we have over here smiley9 I am amazed.

Amnesia works wonders, Zarnab ki jali hui roti khud hi compare karke khud hi bhul jatein hain smiley36