Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 15 days ago

Well to that, people have definitely moved on except somesmiley36 I happily moved to jaanejahan, then radd then zpkb and now kmkt.smiley9 In this short span of timesmiley37

Originally posted by: meandwho

Seher has two, Geo posted it Rang Mahel was one, a daily drama

Geo was considering teasers etc as well like they posted for Fitoor too. Their episodes are yet to cross 1B. Just like they do with TB, it has 2.78B views for 58 episodes. They post above 3B. KAM3, KTK, TB, IM, MH & JN are the only ones whose episodes have crossed a billion views & their average per episode is in that order.

Edited by Haalim - 15 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Some tea, I have to spill, ever since Rubina got fired, Nadia has been making faces while reviewing the acting in GM of the veteran actress, Do you know if they are related, or is it purely a transactional relation?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Geo was considering teasers etc as well like they posted for Fitoor too. Their episodes are yet to cross 1B. Just like they do with TB, it has 2.78B views for 58 episodes. They post above 3B. KAM3, KTK, TB, IM, MH & JN are the only ones whose episodes have crossed a billion views & their average per episode is in that order.

Haalim, if you check the Rang mahel playlist they have 92 episodes and 11M at least on each so that is 1B without promo
Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago

Some tea, I have to spill, ever since Rubina got fired, Nadia has been making faces while reviewing the acting in GM of the veteran actress, Do you know if they are related, or is it purely a transactional relation?

They didn’t even understand the dialogues of the show, rate kya kartey? In between, Rubina was absent for one episode & the panel trolled GM so badly.

Haalim, if you check the Rang mahel playlist they have 92 episodes and 11M at least on each so that is 1B without promo

Oh! It’s a soap. Definitely in a billion club then.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Offcourse. Is that even a question? If it flops it's because of yumhaj fans n wahaj because he gives more importance n biased towards yumhaj fandom( Don't ask me logic smiley36, logic is illegal here ). But if it becomes super duper hit, it's bcoz Yumhaj fd lost the "imaginary" conspiracy n credit will go to every other character uncle, aunty, grandpa, grandma but wahaj's character. You know what I mean 😂

SMD must beat TB ! It’s coming on the same channel and with a bigger actress . Since Wahaj made TB a hit on his own, should do sth bigger with SMD .

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Even if SMD doesn't break records, I am sure Wahaj will walk away with all acting acolodates, without having to pay critics to post praises in all the news portal.

I am sure, no Nadia will make fun of his dialogues, he is competent like that smiley9

Wahaj is a skilled actor first and foremost smiley27

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I’d be making faces too if I had to review that super lame show..smiley36 they wasted all that money for the first 3 episodes on RCs, premieres and paying the reviewers across the board..just forgot to invest in the actual show. I don’t know if someone convinced Humayun ke aap PH values pe paise waste mat karo because my extraordinary talent will be enough for your show because otherwise I can’t seem to understand how a PH that pours money in other shows and makes each frame look grand..made HS’s comeback show so chhapri and below intern level looking..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

as long as you are not a threat to certain someone it’s good. Then you will see comments on any random xyz celebritysmiley36 but as soon as they come in same league as yours ohh the drama 🍿. Then people start comparing two different characters from two different shows and justifying it. Ab kya bolesmiley44

Who’s a jobless warrior out here?smiley6

you mean like Zarnabjeeeee making rotis >>>>> Sharjeena making rotis smiley36 the roti war was real .. smiley37 what nonsense I swear.