Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kaisi teri khudgarzi has 100M views on its first episode 😲

Oh, that why this is no longer a competition on views and records are meant to be broken smiley36

I love it, Hania sent the one hit wonder out of the top 10 TRP race and soon some Danish drama will have the highest views smiley36

Originally posted by: meandwho

I am sure she doesn't like an actress who uses her connections to get award. Mere Humsafar was very popular, and imagine Bakhtawar winning over it...smiley37

Poor girl didn’t know that someone has gotten die hard fans who make 40 ids to vote for her. I hope she wins for Sharjeena.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I love reading about all the new actress like Seher and Durre being part of the Billion views club, some could only manage once after 13 years.

Waise I think Wahaj is the one who she should thank, I am sure many started watching only because Wahaj bought in so many layers to the character smiley20

Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago

Oh, that why this is no longer a competition on views and records are meant to be broken smiley36

I love it, Hania sent the one hit wonder out of the top 10 TRP race and soon some Danish drama will have the highest views smiley36

If JN runs for as many episodes as TB, quite possible smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Jafaa is going good too. Story is getting interesting.

I have quit Jafaa after episode 14

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

you know how yummy is jhuti tarif kahan kar sakti haismiley36 so nhi ki maybe. But then she is not at all close with hania. Ye toh bht hi absurd cheez suni maine. Nobody says that not on twitter as well. Hania stans are very peculiar about hania and knows who she is close with. People recently talking or liking hania don’t know the history.

Its KWK timeeeeee..

So someone also went around writing "Good work" on greasy hair Muneeb's Insta for his amazzzzzzzing work in Shiddat..smiley3smiley37 and then someone said legendary veteran actor congratulates junior artists and encourages them..smiley3smiley37 I wasnt sure if I feel bad for Muneeb or happy for him..because I cant stand him..so whatever..call him Junior artist and all..I dont care.smiley37 but whats with this judging someone else's acting skills, like that annoying Rubina Dilaiksmiley39smiley36..btw Rubina got fired or what from KDH..??

Even BigB thinks he has a lot more to learn and never rates himself too highly..and he is the superstar of the millennium..with Pan Indian-subcontinent, Pan-global success. But some people sue other people who criticize them for their acting and otherwise go around rating others..

minus

disqualified

she needs to improve

but I am a 10.

So sorted, so humble, so pepsi. So guddiyan. So pookie. ae chal na bhai smiley37 Now I will just say..its very rare for actresses who are contemporaries to be friends. You can be besties if its like Bebo-Amu..Amu was no threat for Bebo.

I love reading about all the new actress like Seher and Durre being part of the Billion views club, some could only manage once after 13 years.

Waise I think Wahaj is the one who she should thank, I am sure many started watching only because Wahaj bought in so many layers to the character smiley20

Dure & Danish are the only ones who have two billion club dramas, not counting promos & OSTs.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Dure & Danish are the only ones who have two billion club dramas, not counting promos & OSTs.

Seher has two, Geo posted it Rang Mahel was one, a daily drama
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Its KWK timeeeeee..

So someone also went around writing "Good work" on greasy hair Muneeb's Insta for his amazzzzzzzing work in Shiddat..smiley3smiley37 and then someone said legendary veteran actor congratulates junior artists and encourages them..smiley3smiley37 I wasnt sure if I feel bad for Muneeb or happy for him..because I cant stand him..so whatever..call him Junior artist and all..I dont care.smiley37 but whats with this judging someone else's acting skills, like that annoying Rubina Dilaiksmiley39smiley36..btw Rubina got fired or what from KDH..??

Even BigB thinks he has a lot more to learn and never rates himself too highly..and he is the superstar of the millennium..with Pan Indian-subcontinent, Pan-global success. But some people sue other people who criticize them for their acting and otherwise go around rating others..

minus

disqualified

she needs to improve

but I am a 10.

So sorted, so humble, so pepsi. So guddiyan. So pookie. ae chal na bhai smiley37 Now I will just say..its very rare for actresses who are contemporaries to be friends. You can be besties if its like Bebo-Amu..Amu was no threat for Bebo.

as long as you are not a threat to certain someone it’s good. Then you will see comments on any random xyz celebritysmiley36 but as soon as they come in same league as yours ohh the drama 🍿. Then people start comparing two different characters from two different shows and justifying it. Ab kya bolesmiley44

Who’s a jobless warrior out here?smiley6

Edited by Arreyaar - 15 days ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

People be talking about yumhaj all the time and then pretend its the other way round oh.

Seems like they want people to talk about it so the actors stay relevant for only thatsmiley36