Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is yumna doing a show with hania๐Ÿค” that's why the sudden sister bond hypesmiley25

As far as I remember supportive hania commented that wahaj looks better with yumna than her in a poll of yumhaj vs wahania but yumna rated hania the lowest in actors category in talk talk show smiley18and said that she needs to learn more.

Whereas wajju supported his then coactor and gave her full 10 markssmiley14now that's what you call friendshipsmiley4

you know how yummy is jhuti tarif kahan kar sakti haismiley36 so nhi ki maybe. But then she is not at all close with hania. Ye toh bht hi absurd cheez suni maine. Nobody says that not on twitter as well. Hania stans are very peculiar about hania and knows who she is close with. People recently talking or liking hania donโ€™t know the history.

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Yes but that are giving me no content :(. Last I heard about a secret nikkah. A judge even mentioned that as a rumor in Kya drama hai while complementing their chemistry. Meaning that, industry insiders are hearing the same rumors.

So now what changing ship or waiting for the official for the official announcement smiley9

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, I find yumna n hania genuine and unpretentious . They are very secure in whatever they do n chilled out. I love Hania's insta vibes too. Atleast they don't give gyaans n don't get jealous if someone else gets the accolades n awards n don't start with their gyaans on how electricians, technicians ,peons etc deserved the awards for the unconditional support n work when the award is clearly for acting and actors.smiley36

Yumna gave an 8 out of 10, it's not like she gave her 0 like people are portraying heresmiley36she gave Saba, Mahira n sajal 10 n clearly hania isn't in the same league as Saba, Sanam Saeed etc. N going by whatever interaction we have seen hania n yumna have good bond.

Both are Unbothered queens when it comes to showing their real self on insta. smiley27

I became fan of Hania during Gaza Moment. She is the only pak celeb who promoted this campaign the most. Its not a small thing when you are supporting a moment which can cause you to lose million dollar offers from brands not like some celeb who were just sitting and praying. smiley20

I am sure hania would agree 8 marks for her acting too. As she is new as compared to Saba ,Mahira,Sajal and Yumna.

Edited by Virgo27 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I will be very happy if it manages to break both IM n TB records. After such a long time, all the fandoms regardless of their difference of opinion is enjoying and talking about this show n it deserves it. The story isn't out of the box, the execution n storytelling is amazing n the pair is lovely too. So it's getting the well deserved accolades.

Yeah i hope so ๐Ÿ‘

Fahad deserves this as this show is his comeback after a long time. Records are meant to be broken at some point by new shows smiley20Koi ni Terebin 2 will make new records InshAllah smiley36 smiley20๐Ÿ™

I just hope fawad learn something from Fahad and Hamyuan and make a comeback to TV. Manifesting Fawad's Come back to Pak TV ๐Ÿ™

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

You should watch the new show with Amar Khan on Har Pal Geo.. it is unintentional comedy .. so entertaining...

Mikaal is well Mikaal, plays a rich businessman with the same old stock of suits and shoes with invisible socks..

Amar Khan goes to university wearing school uniform and gets bullied.. and she acts like she's on the spectrum but i think they're just trying to show her as innocent and sweet.. her acting is really bad, ya know she makes that face where she smelt 10 days old raw fish left outside in normal temperature..

Mikaal's family all speak in English because they're upper class and the dad smokes cigar all the time ... you would have seen the dad (plays the same cigar smoking arrogant upper class dad role in everything very comically)

Tell me she is not copying the born natural actress from PKS...this is just so reminicent, she must be inspired smiley9
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah i hope so ๐Ÿ‘

Fahad deserves this as this show is his comeback after a long time. Records are meant to be broken at some point by new shows smiley20Koi ni Terebin 2 will make new records InshAllah smiley36 smiley20๐Ÿ™

I just hope fawad learn something from Fahad and Hamyuan and make a comeback to TV. Manifesting Fawad's Come back to Pak TV ๐Ÿ™

Records? Pfft, they're made to be broken! We're not the type to freak out because someone scored, like, one point more. A hit show is a hit, whether it's TB, IM, KAM, or whatever! Itโ€™s not like theyโ€™re all fighting in some gladiator arena.

I agree fawad should make a comeback now. Sanam is coming back, hopefully mahira , fawad also come back. How I wish Sanam baloch could come back too..

Edited by minakrish - 15 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Vaani has soft confirmed she might be doing the movie with Fawad. She mentioned she has loved some of his shows etc in an IV with BBC Asian network.

Also Fawad-Mahira coming up in an ad ..smiley42 IDK if anyone remembers this Aquafina ad..but I loved this a lot..smiley9 even more than the Lux ads they did..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlpgiiUcAc

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Vaani has soft confirmed she might be doing the movie with Fawad. She mentioned she has loved some of his shows etc in an IV with BBC Asian network.

Also Fawad-Mahira coming up in an ad ..smiley42 IDK if anyone remembers this Aquafina ad..but I loved this a lot..smiley9 even more than the Lux ads they did..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlpgiiUcAc

I. saw the interview, she didn't confirm, but she praised him to the skies, so yeah, thats as official as you can get smiley36
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Both are Unbothered queens when it comes to showing their real self on insta. smiley27

I became fan of Hania during Gaza Moment. She is the only pak celeb who promoted this campaign the most. Its not a small thing when you are supporting a moment which can cause you to lose million dollar offers from brands not like some celeb who were just sitting and praying. smiley20

I am sure hania would agree 8 marks for her acting too. As she is new as compared to Saba ,Mahira,Sajal and Yumna.

Hania is totally chill n genuine. I get that vibe from her. She seems to be someone who doesn't care about competitions, brands etc. Her insta feedback doesn't look like a bridal campaign , it's a mix of both campaigns n her other stuffs. I would have believed if yumna had taken certain someone's name, n that person getting all worked up.But hania? Nah, I don't think so. That girl seems quite cool n unbothered about all these things.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

you know how yummy is jhuti tarif kahan kar sakti haismiley36 so nhi ki maybe. But then she is not at all close with hania. Ye toh bht hi absurd cheez suni maine. Nobody says that not on twitter as well. Hania stans are very peculiar about hania and knows who she is close with. People recently talking or liking hania donโ€™t know the history.

I am sure she doesn't like an actress who uses her connections to get award. Mere Humsafar was very popular, and imagine Bakhtawar winning over it...smiley37