Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

what are you watching right now? And what are you folks looking forward to watching? Right now, only Dunyapur is making me feel excited.

Also, one Prediction, KMKT has a chance to beat TB records in terms of YT viewership and TRP records of IM.

I'm currently watching Aik Chuban Si, Hum Dono, JSPJ, Bismil, Teri Chaon Mein, Noor Jahan, Jaan Nisar, Gentleman, Mann Jogi, Be Rung, Tark E Wafa, Qissa E Dil, Tere Jaane Ke Baad

Rarely I watch is KMKT and ZPKB

Edited by anikamathur - 15 days ago

Kaisi teri khudgarzi has 100M views on its first episode 😲

Originally posted by: tgota92

Agreed on TRP. Unlikely for YT views. First episode has 24 M which cut to 12-13 M from second episode onwards. Tere Bin views were crazy. It’s still not even in Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha range yet. That had solid 25M or so views for a lot of episodes in the first half. Which then cut down to about 15-16 M. But i’m expecting KMKT to touch 18-20 M eventually.

Its has been two years that terebin ended but its still a standard for other's show success. smiley32

Many shows will come, gain high trp and maybe more views than TB but no drama or couple can compete with the hype that TB and Yumhaj had . Even the hype is still very high. smiley9smiley20

What a crazy time it was. Every day now theories, new fights, solos Vs Shippers. smiley36 onscreen drama ky sath full on offscreen drama hota tha her roz smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 15 days ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: blahblah131

what are you watching right now? And what are you folks looking forward to watching? Right now, only Dunyapur is making me feel excited.

Also, one Prediction, KMKT has a chance to beat TB records in terms of YT viewership and TRP records of IM.

I will be very happy if it manages to break both IM n TB records. After such a long time, all the fandoms regardless of their difference of opinion is enjoying and talking about this show n it deserves it. The story isn't out of the box, the execution n storytelling is amazing n the pair is lovely too. So it's getting the well deserved accolades.

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kaisi teri khudgarzi has 100M views on its first episode 😲

It was highly popular then. So I'm not surprised. What's the first epi views of jn? I read that it is close to 2b viewssmiley3

I remember seeing ktk trend on yt at top whenever it would air. Same with mh. They were competing to be the highly viewed show but ary benefitted a lot as both aired on the same channel smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

You should watch the new show with Amar Khan on Har Pal Geo.. it is unintentional comedy .. so entertaining...

Mikaal is well Mikaal, plays a rich businessman with the same old stock of suits and shoes with invisible socks..

Amar Khan goes to university wearing school uniform and gets bullied.. and she acts like she's on the spectrum but i think they're just trying to show her as innocent and sweet.. her acting is really bad, ya know she makes that face where she smelt 10 days old raw fish left outside in normal temperature..

Mikaal's family all speak in English because they're upper class and the dad smokes cigar all the time ... you would have seen the dad (plays the same cigar smoking arrogant upper class dad role in everything very comically)

I really adore you Khaq..but I cannot watch Amar smiley22 even if for laughs.smiley36 but keep these descriptions coming..this is far more entertaining than perhaps the show too..I am sure of it.smiley36

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yumna and hania are both soul sisters smiley9

Hania Supported Yumna in every award show and even Yumna has told hania that she would be the first one to hug Hania when ever she will get her award for best actress smiley9I hope she will get an award for Sharjeena. smiley20

Wants so many Yumna -Hania moments in Upcoming hum awards smiley27

Yeah, I find yumna n hania genuine and unpretentious . They are very secure in whatever they do n chilled out. I love Hania's insta vibes too.

Yumna gave an 8 out of 10, it's not like she gave her 0 like people are portraying heresmiley36she gave Saba, Mahira n sajal 10 n clearly hania isn't in the same league as Saba, Sanam Saeed etc. N going by whatever interaction we have seen hania n yumna have good bond.

Edited by minakrish - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It was highly popular then. So I'm not surprised. What's the first epi views of jn? I read that it is close to 2b viewssmiley3

I remember seeing ktk trend on yt at top whenever it would air. Same with mh. They were competing to be the highly viewed show but ary benefitted a lot as both aired on the same channel smiley36

JN has 43M on its first episode. It has crossed 1B for sure. Geo is adding views of promos & other clips as well like they do for TB. It might be close to 2B then.

KTK was performing better than MH. I recently came across the data. KTK is behind TB & IM in TRP only. Its views are better than both.

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I really adore you Khaq..but I cannot watch Amar smiley22 even if for laughs.smiley36 but keep these descriptions coming..this is far more entertaining than perhaps the show too..I am sure of it.smiley36

Okay I'll try to review this show once a week lol.. its really bizarre and funny.. the director must be having a riot while working on it along with the cast...how do they even keep a straight face filming the scenes ..

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I'm currently watching Aik Chuban Si, Hum Dono, JSPJ, Bismil, Teri Chaon Mein, Noor Jahan, Jaan Nisar, Gentleman, Mann Jogi, Be Rung, Tark E Wafa, Qissa E Dil, Tere Jaane Ke Baad

Rarely I watch is KMKT and ZPKB

Jafaa is going good too. Story is getting interesting.