Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

who is that one actress who went? Ramsha and syra also were there at gentleman premiere but I guess they thought to go because of humayun.

Faryal Makhdoom? she is YouTuber, I dont think any actress went. Humayun, Adnan and some producers were there

Originally posted by: blahblah131

what are you watching right now? And what are you folks looking forward to watching? Right now, only Dunyapur is making me feel excited.

Also, one Prediction, KMKT has a chance to beat TB records in terms of YT viewership and TRP records of IM.

Agreed on TRP. Unlikely for YT views. First episode has 24 M which cut to 12-13 M from second episode onwards. Tere Bin views were crazy. It’s still not even in Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha range yet. That had solid 25M or so views for a lot of episodes in the first half. Which then cut down to about 15-16 M. But i’m expecting KMKT to touch 18-20 M eventually.

Edited by tgota92 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

If you find it then plzz share it here smiley20 as my insta not working from last 1 month so don't know what's happening in Insta world. Missing insta reels smiley19

Here it is

https://x.com/putterchuttiker/status/1831061140748869735?s=46

what are you watching right now? And what are you folks looking forward to watching? Right now, only Dunyapur is making me feel excited.

Waiting for Sun Mere Dil and Dunyapur also

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Yup on a good script ofcourse.smiley9

they can make weak scripts also worth a watch if they get scenes to performsmiley36

https://x.com/hourlyHania/status/1831394758398505369

Hania and yumna are no soul sisters just two people from same industry and having same co actorssmiley36

They are really not close at all how people project them to be. Just like how bilal was projected to be close to yumna.

I assume yumna is a sole fighter in the industry with no friends from the industry as she once said it an interview and later somewhere else mentioned few names of her coactors. I have never seen yumna talking about hania much anywheresmiley36 we can say yumna is atleast in touch with ramsha and syra yousuf but not hania.

Is yumna doing a show with hania🤔 that's why the sudden sister bond hypesmiley25

As far as I remember supportive hania commented that wahaj looks better with yumna than her in a poll of yumhaj vs wahania but yumna rated hania the lowest in actors category in talk talk show smiley18and said that she needs to learn more.

Whereas wajju supported his then coactor and gave her full 10 markssmiley14now that's what you call friendshipsmiley4

Edited by Rashi23 - 15 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: tgota92

Agreed on TRP. Unlikely for YT views. First episode has 24 M which cut to 12-13 M from second episode onwards. Tere Bin views were crazy. It’s still not even in Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha range yet. That had solid 25M or so views for a lot of episodes in the first half. Which then cut down to about 15-16 M. But i’m expecting KMKT to touch 18-20 M eventually.

You are correct, I just checked and TB first episode has 86M views and last has 79M views, that's insane 🤯.

You are correct, I just checked and TB first episode has 86M views and last has 79M views, that's insane 🤯.

Any update about billure marriage?

You shipped them right?

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Any update about billure marriage?

You shipped them right?

Yes but that are giving me no content :(. Last I heard about a secret nikkah. A judge even mentioned that as a rumor in Kya drama hai while complementing their chemistry. Meaning that, industry insiders are hearing the same rumors.

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

but I thought Hania was everyone's favourite..how come she fell off the meter? No giving credit to favourite pookie Hania? This is indeed very very bad.smiley22 I kinda agree with you..the minute you start stanning Hira Mani..she will be shifted from Box A of favourite actors..to Box B of bad/ worst overrated actors immediately. I am here for Queen Hira now..she shines like a Mani.smiley42 smiley36

but stillllllll you can never get me to even fool around to like Amar..so maybe thats the find of SMD - Amar Khan ladies and gentlemen..be ready..she is the new trp magnet for SMD..lets go.

You should watch the new show with Amar Khan on Har Pal Geo.. it is unintentional comedy .. so entertaining...

Mikaal is well Mikaal, plays a rich businessman with the same old stock of suits and shoes with invisible socks..

Amar Khan goes to university wearing school uniform and gets bullied.. and she acts like she's on the spectrum but i think they're just trying to show her as innocent and sweet.. her acting is really bad, ya know she makes that face where she smelt 10 days old raw fish left outside in normal temperature..

Mikaal's family all speak in English because they're upper class and the dad smokes cigar all the time ... you would have seen the dad (plays the same cigar smoking arrogant upper class dad role in everything very comically)

Edited by KhaqONeal - 15 days ago