Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Hania and Yumna smiley27 2 pure celebs who have no patience for such posts smiley42

https://x.com/yumhaj_admirer/status/1831380084286222500?s=46

Yumna and hania are both soul sisters smiley9

Hania Supported Yumna in every award show and even Yumna has told hania that she would be the first one to hug Hania when ever she will get her award for best actress smiley9I hope she will get an award for Sharjeena. smiley20

Wants so many Yumna -Hania moments in Upcoming hum awards smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Hania and yumna are no soul sisters just two people from same industry and having same co actorssmiley36

They are really not close at all how people project them to be. Just like how bilal was projected to be close to yumna.

I assume yumna is a sole fighter in the industry with no friends from the industry as she once said it an interview and later somewhere else mentioned few names of her coactors. I have never seen yumna talking about hania much anywheresmiley36 we can say yumna is atleast in touch with ramsha and syra yousuf but not hania.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Hania and yumna are no soul sisters just two people from same industry and having same co actorssmiley36

They are really not close at all how people project them to be. Just like how bilal was projected to be close to yumna.

I assume yumna is a sole fighter in the industry with no friends from the industry as she once said it an interview and later somewhere else mentioned few names of her coactors. I have never seen yumna talking about hania much anywheresmiley36 we can say yumna is atleast in touch with ramsha and syra yousuf but not hania.

What soul sister, madam took away her award for MH nomination, because of good connection with Rao at Lux award. Poor Hania's face became very small, because she seemed to have been expecting a win.

I dread another moment where Hania is just left to watch while Madam is taking all critics and popular award with her acting, while other actresses are left to smile and clap

Remember the actress who came to support madam ji during nayab promotions, she is only close to them, no syra, or ramsha smiley1

And remember when Wahaj was trying to give more marks to Hania for acting in Hasan's show, madam ji was like only I get 10 rest all can get 8 smiley20 She was reluctant to give fictional marks smiley29

Edited by meandwho - 16 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

what are you watching right now? And what are you folks looking forward to watching? Right now, only Dunyapur is making me feel excited.

Also, one Prediction, KMKT has a chance to beat TB records in terms of YT viewership and TRP records of IM.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

KMKT has already surpassed TB's TRPs smiley41

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I'm missing these two, hope they. do another project together

https://x.com/hourlyHania/status/1831395131691577379

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I'm missing these two, hope they. do another project together

https://x.com/hourlyHania/status/1831395131691577379

Yup on a good script ofcourse.smiley9
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

KMKT has already surpassed TB's TRPs smiley41

Yep. So now I guess TB is not number onesmiley36
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

What soul sister, madam took away her award for MH nomination, because of good connection with Rao at Lux award. Poor Hania's face became very small, because she seemed to have been expecting a win.

I dread another moment where Hania is just left to watch while Madam is taking all critics and popular award with her acting, while other actresses are left to smile and clap

Remember the actress who came to support madam ji during nayab promotions, she is only close to them, no syra, or ramsha smiley1

And remember when Wahaj was trying to give more marks to Hania for acting in Hasan's show, madam ji was like only I get 10 rest all can get 8 smiley20 She was reluctant to give fictional marks smiley29

who is that one actress who went? Ramsha and syra also were there at gentleman premiere but I guess they thought to go because of humayun.
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Yep. So now I guess TB is not number onesmiley36

It was never number 1 TRP wise, MPTH holds the first 6 highest trp record, IM holds the next 3 and the tenth highest is KMKT at 18. TB is 11th highest TPR holder

Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago