News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Sumbul baji ny 10 saal kaam kiye hain. Have been watching her since my childhood aur yeh abhi taak 32 ki hi huyi 😂🫣

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Bakiyon ka toh pata nhi but after watching SUG, I would say for me Daniyal > Khushal

They both are equally good, but Kaushal has done more experimental roles (hasn't succeeded in a ll of them), while Daniyal has only done a good boy role

Originally posted by: meandwho

They both are equally good, but Kaushal has done more experimental roles (hasn't succeeded in a ll of them), while Daniyal has only done a good boy role

Actually I have not watched any project of kaushal. He is definitely seems talented.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Mustafa's character hasn't exactly done anything that noteworthy.. yeah he's not abusive but so far he has only shown basic courtesy and humanity.. also i am not convinced of the whole way they got together in the first place..it was very contrived and now that they're married Sharjeena has just resigned herself to being with him... absolutely nothing wrong with that, you make lemonade out of lemons or whatever that corny saying is..

Also, they have colour-graded the scenes in and around Mustafa's house to exaggerate that they are lower/middle class...and in process everything looks so dirty.. like how Hollywood uses yellow filters to show "brown countries"...

What I understood is Sharjeena likes that Mustafa doesn't expect her to do something, she feels liberated in his company

I have a lot to say on the colour grading, This is village portrayal in Zard, the screen looks clean and unlike any village drama ever shot, Hum screens are all so fresh and vibrant.

ImageImage

International Segment: Rangmunch.tv Recommends Humsafar! Episode # 7 update | rangmunchtvMy Tryst with Pakistani Dramas. – Bollywood Reviewer 🎥

Even in colourful clothes the screen looks so dull and dark

Khana Kaisa Bana Hai? | Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum | Hania Aamir & Fahad Mustafa - YouTube Sharjeena and Mustafa's Growth in 'Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum'

Originally posted by: meandwho

What I understood is Sharjeena likes that Mustafa doesn't expect her to do something, she feels liberated in his company

I have a lot to say on the colour grading, This is village portrayal in Zard, the screen looks clean and unlike any village drama ever shot, Hum screens are all so fresh and vibrant.

ImageImage

International Segment: Rangmunch.tv Recommends Humsafar! Episode # 7 update | rangmunchtvMy Tryst with Pakistani Dramas. – Bollywood Reviewer 🎥

Even in colourful clothes the screen looks so dull and dark

Khana Kaisa Bana Hai? | Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum | Hania Aamir & Fahad Mustafa - YouTube Sharjeena and Mustafa's Growth in 'Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum'

Mustafa is not perfect but he is understanding, He is ready to change for her and in return he is not asking her to change like adeel asked her to do so. I am liking sharjeena a lot and now even i started liking mustafa too.

Jahan taak colot grading ki baat that, it's credit goes to badar. He loves dark themes don't know why 🥴

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Mustafa is not perfect but he is understanding, He is ready to change for her and in return he is not asking her to change like adeel asked her to do so. I am liking sharjeena a lot and now even i started liking mustafa too.

Jahan taak colot grading ki baat that, it's credit goes to badar. He loves dark themes don't know why 🥴

Must be him I like the frames in NJ, JeJ
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 17 days ago

Sumbul baji ny 10 saal kaam kiye hain. Have been watching her since my childhood aur yeh abhi taak 32 ki hi huyi 😂🫣

She debuted on tair e lahoti when she was a 16 years old

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 17 days ago