Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Thank you girls, I will give Ghissi Pitti Mohabbat a dekho then :) was anyway looking for something light and breezysmiley1

You are welcome. smiley31 Just enjoy

Originally posted by: tgota92

The respect and awe the industry has for her is amazing. Adored by the audience and everyone she works with smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_avpGyiuwT/?igsh=MXRjbGp5b2V2Nnh6bg==

Didn't know they worked togather smiley20

Well, Who will not love or admire a person who treat them well, specially no insecurity as an artist. So obviously everyone loves Yumna as she treats all her costars with respect and without any competition.smiley27

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hard agree. Love Rumi…I loved her in Ishqiya the most...finally catching up on KMKT..and Sharjeenaaa is the best!! I’m so glad she is perfect..and excels at everything..smiley14smiley16 you go Sharjuuusmiley31 I still don’t care for Mustafa..sorry but I am just not able to warm up to Fahad no matter what. But because Sharjeena loves him..I am fine with whatever Sharju wants..hahahahaha what is this behaviour Pooja moment in tomorrow’s episode between Rubab and Sharjuu..you don’t tell me what to dooioii..are you asking for it..you are dying for it smiley36 https://x.com/maissum/status/1830684762656416206?s=46

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hard agree. Love Rumi…I loved her in Ishqiya the most...finally catching up on KMKT..and Sharjeenaaa is the best!! I’m so glad she is perfect..and excels at everything..smiley14smiley16 you go Sharjuuusmiley31 I still don’t care for Mustafa..sorry but I am just not able to warm up to Fahad no matter what. But because Sharjeena loves him..I am fine with whatever Sharju wants..hahahahaha what is this behaviour Pooja moment in tomorrow’s episode between Rubab and Sharjuu..you don’t tell me what to dooioii..are you asking for it..you are dying for it smiley36 https://x.com/maissum/status/1830684762656416206?s=46

in KDH review Nadia mentioned that she asked Badar, how is there so much of a difference in Hania's performance between MPHT and KMKT. Badar said, the script for MPHT was weak, what could he have done. But the script of kmkt is very strong and very actor is thing through

I didn't like the happy Mustafa as much, but he is good in serious role, his acting after his dad was hospitalized is very believable, to me. Last week, I watched the initial bits of the show again, and I realized the character has grown on me, I now missed his happy go lucky personality

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mustafa's character hasn't exactly done anything that noteworthy.. yeah he's not abusive but so far he has only shown basic courtesy and humanity.. also i am not convinced of the whole way they got together in the first place..it was very contrived and now that they're married Sharjeena has just resigned herself to being with him... absolutely nothing wrong with that, you make lemonade out of lemons or whatever that corny saying is..

Also, they have colour-graded the scenes in and around Mustafa's house to exaggerate that they are lower/middle class...and in process everything looks so dirty.. like how Hollywood uses yellow filters to show "brown countries"...

Thank you girls, I will give Ghissi Pitti Mohabbat a dekho then :) was anyway looking for something light and breezysmiley1

You will definitely gonna enjoy watching it

Sohai in Faraar? I am excited for Faraar ..I dont know why people are bashing Daniyal for replacing Khusshal, and saying Danny cant act..he has an ease and charm on screen..and does better acting than useless, talentless, bad looking, lispy Kadwani Jr and all..

Bakiyon ka toh pata nhi but after watching SUG, I would say for me Daniyal > Khushal

Originally posted by: mala06

Most are angry because of Mamia and Merub.

I am one of them 😂

Extra

Originally posted by: tgota92

They have another sister palwasha too 😂

I like them too. Alishba was my favorite version of Sila in the baraat series. They changed the actors so many times for that role lol. I think she’s a stronger performer than Syra though. But still I like them both

Agreed, Alishba was good as sila. I remember she was in main abdul qadir hoon opposite fahad mustafa. She was definitely better than her sister.