Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

I can't call all dramas of 22 ans 23 crap. There were good dramas like: Sang E Mah , Dobaara, Ishq E Laa which I really loved watching. smiley27

Dobara and Ishq e laa were 2021 dramas so These 2 came in golden age of hum era BTW 2022 dramas of hum are Badshah Begum, Hum Tum, Wehshi, Ibn E Hawwa, Nehar, Bakhtawar and 2023 has pyari mona, mere ban jao, meesni, Yunhi And Biggest Downgrade of Hum FT, Rah E Junoon, Ishq Murshid, Zulm, Namak Haram

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Ramsha's best show wasn't JSA. It was Ghisi Piti Mohabbat. It showcased her talent as her character offered it all. She was the star of that show.

JSA is really good just because it's a geo drama doesn't mean it's a bad

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

@bold - they both havent been a part of ground breaking, pathbreaking, GOAT show which is phenomenazzasasasa show yet..so I dont think they have fans with that phenomenalalalalala mentality. Khusshal toh doesnt even have fans who can make him win polls against Kadwani Jr.smiley36 Ramsha - maybe Humtum has clouded my judgement and I need to watch JSA..is she a good actress? she was blehhhhh..in Ishqiya..but I have always heard everyone praising Ramsha for JSA.

Ramsha's best show is Ghisi Pitti Mohabbat. A fun watch, quite enjoyable.

I liked her also in that show with wahaj where they were the second leads.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Thank you girls, I will give Ghissi Pitti Mohabbat a dekho then :) was anyway looking for something light and breezysmiley1

https://www.facebook.com/100064317116224/posts/917871337033428/?mibextid=Nif5oz

She has become more pretty now smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 18 days ago

Ramsha's best show wasn't JSA. It was Ghisi Piti Mohabbat. It showcased her talent as her character offered it all. She was the star of that show.

She was great in GPM. I generally did enjoy her pairing with Wahaj as well. They worked well together on screen. Then she totally blew me away in JSA as well. Both Kubra and her were amazing in it. Although I didn’t dig the last few episodes

I thought she was meh in Teri Meri Kahaniyaan though. Sherry and Babar Ali kind of overshadowed her in that story.

But this Dunyarpur sounds like a solid script and I’m excited for the story and the pairing with Khushal. I think they would be good on screen together. Let’s see

The respect and awe the industry has for her is amazing. Adored by the audience and everyone she works with smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_avpGyiuwT/?igsh=MXRjbGp5b2V2Nnh6bg==

Originally posted by: tgota92

She was great in GPM. I generally did enjoy her pairing with Wahaj as well. They worked well together on screen. Then she totally blew me away in JSA as well. Both Kubra and her were amazing in it. Although I didn’t dig the last few episodes

I thought she was meh in Teri Meri Kahaniyaan though. Sherry and Babar Ali kind of overshadowed her in that story.

But this Dunyarpur sounds like a solid script and I’m excited for the story and the pairing with Khushal. I think they would be good on screen together. Let’s see

Ramsha has all the traits a herione requires. She is pretty, young, dresses well or acting bht logo sy achi Kar leti hy but she is underrated . Recently I have watched her drama "khud parast" and what a good performance she gave in that drama. Totally mind blowing smiley20

Looking forward to see her in Dunayapur. ❤