Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I also thought Fajar ki direction was really good and that BBE should do more projects with him than Badru.

Yes Big Bang should do more dramas with Fajr Raza and HS i remember big bang and Fajr did azmaish before

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

I remember I was skeptical about that show, coz it was complicated for me. Those days there were no Eng. subtitles. However with the help of my friends here, I caught up with the show. I felt a bit disappointed that Kubra and Mikaal weren't a pair . But I loved the story and performances. Each character was unique and important . It is Mustafa Afridi's best work till date.

Yes also back when hum use to produce classics during 2010s which is lacking in current decade their golden Era Died in 2022 and in 2023 they started making crap Dramas

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

This girl was superb in Raziasmiley27. I hope she keeps getting good offers . She is a good actress.

She is really talented new comer. Hope ya MG mai sabeena ki jaga hoti. I was watching some scenes of MG and thought of this actress in place of Sabeena. Sabeena ny pory dramy ko kharab Kar diya hy. I am no connecting with her acting at all. Weakest link of MG

Edited by Virgo27 - 18 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Duniyapur teasers all over the TL! Looks very much like Ram Leela I think..Ramsha and Khusshal will be heir/ heiress of their respective families, who are staunch enemies..while war wages, love strikes..Romeo Juliet but with guns and roses! Something tells me Khush-Ramsha gonna look smokin' together.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Duniyapur teasers all over the TL! Looks very much like Ram Leela I think..Ramsha and Khusshal will be heir/ heiress of their respective families, who are staunch enemies..while war wages, love strikes..Romeo Juliet but with guns and roses! Something tells me Khush-Ramsha gonna look smokin' together.

when teasers are out, all these “edgy” shows on that “avant garde” channel have so much promise..

Once the show starts airing they just end up being same old same old illogical cr@p.. wonder if those two have fans who will just keep harping over and over again saying its a success when facts say otherwise

Edited by KhaqONeal - 16 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

when teasers are out, all these “edgy” shows on that “avant garde” channel have so much promise..

Once the show starts airing they just end up being same old same old illogical cr@p.. wonder if those two have fans?

@bold - they both havent been a part of ground breaking, pathbreaking, GOAT show which is phenomenazzasasasa show yet..so I dont think they have those kinda fans. Khusshal toh doesnt even have fans who can make him win polls against Kadwani Jr.smiley36 Ramsha - maybe Humtum has clouded my judgement and I need to watch JSA..is she a good actress? she was blehhhhh..in Ishqiya..but I have always heard everyone praising Ramsha for JSA.

Edited by minakrish - 17 days ago

Even I feel the same, and I'm hella excitedsmiley41

Hoping they get a good arc and storyline so that I can watch the showsmiley9 they'd look 🥵

Also ramshas wardrobe is very itvish and stylish, her looks are gonna servesmiley14

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes also back when hum use to produce classics during 2010s which is lacking in current decade their golden Era Died in 2022 and in 2023 they started making crap Dramas

I can't call all dramas of 22 ans 23 crap. There were good dramas like: Sang E Mah , Dobaara, Ishq E Laa which I really loved watching. smiley27

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@bold - they both havent been a part of ground breaking, pathbreaking, GOAT show which is phenomenazzasasasa show yet..so I dont think they have fans with that phenomenalalalalala mentality. Khusshal toh doesnt even have fans who can make him win polls against Kadwani Jr.smiley36 Ramsha - maybe Humtum has clouded my judgement and I need to watch JSA..is she a good actress? she was blehhhhh..in Ishqiya..but I have always heard everyone praising Ramsha for JSA.

Ramsha's best show wasn't JSA. It was Ghisi Piti Mohabbat. It showcased her talent as her character offered it all. She was the star of that show.

Edited by awida - 18 days ago