Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

https://youtu.be/S5KYZfMY6eM?si=2uUW7MRPltrwOHnU

Yumna fans who are active here please report this channel if you really respect her. These people are not only criticising her acting but targeting her at a personal level. It’s ironic how they think dramas are affecting our society while being petty to this level in real world.

Someone from her fans on X said she has 40 email accounts from where she was going to vote for her for Hum awards. If only 10 fans are like her with multiple accounts you can take down this channel.

PS Bilal is doing good getting appreciation from everywhere. He’s more of an actor than a star.

Oh no, they have such a small channel. No wonder they get legal notices rather than tenders...

But I disagree with them. I think her performance was good in PKS because it was her most natural acting. She actually doesn't have a single memorable performance. Giving interviews to channels like SH and planting articles on news portals doesn't make anyone a good actor. And I doubt her star power exist after nayab. She has a set of fans, who vote for her with 40 different gmail account for Hum awards and good connection with Mariah/Rao to keep her name in news. That doesn't translate into 40 TV screen watching her shows or 40 tickets on her movie. It's only good for winning sabun awards....Just like Arsalan Naseer. Money has a way to make the world go around, and she choses to spend hers every week to promote her name in media than doing character research/take acting classes.

As these two said, she cant take criticism, and there are at least three instances of her being rude to journalist who have asked her about her characters. She lacks comprehension skills to understand what makes a person good (called Murtasim positive?), and asked a journalist who he thinks he is to question her character on a press junket, and was rude to a reporter who clicked her hugging some producer.

They have spoken the truth, so you cant just report and take down channel willy nilly.. And if legal notice from herself couldn't do anything, I doubt her fans would be able to change things

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

Oh no, they have such a small channel. No wonder they get legal notices rather than tenders...

But I disagree with them. I think her performance was good in PKS because it was her most natural acting. She actually doesn't have a single memorable performance. Giving interviews to channels like SH and planting articles on news portals doesn't make anyone a good actor. And I doubt her star power exist after nayab. She has a set of fans, who vote for her with 40 different gmail account for Hum awards and good connection with Mariah/Rao to keep her name in news. That doesn't translate into 40 TV screen watching her shows or 40 tickets on her movie. It's only good for winning sabun awards....Just like Arsalan Naseer. Money has a way to make the world go around, and she choses to spend hers every week to promote her name in media than doing character research/take acting classes.

As these two said, she cant take criticism, and there are at least three instances of her being rude to journalist who have asked her about her characters. She lacks comprehension skills to understand what makes a person good (called Murtasim positive?), and asked a journalist who he thinks he is to question her character on a press junket, and was rude to a reporter who clicked her hugging some producer.

They have spoken the truth, so you cant just report and take down channel willy nilly.. And if legal notice from herself couldn't do anything, I doubt her fans would be able to change things

In her lifetime she only has three solo hits for someone working for more than a decade. Also, she only started becoming prominent after she worked with other actors. Working with Sajal in IEL and then in Parizaad and Sinf e ahan. Before that her only hit show was Raaz e ulfat.Also, if she really can't take criticism I am not surprised her acting has gone down.

Edited by mala06 - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Also, apparantly Yumna filed a case to media portals just because they criticized her smiley39. If thats true She really can't take criticism. No wonder her acting has gone down. They are right though. She hasn't done proper acting since PKS

Omg seriously smiley3being in the industry for 15 years and yumna still doesn’t like to take healthy criticism, it's really very sad. If she can take appreciation then she shouldn't mind getting critised for her bad performances.

That's why aamna, kdh and other reviewers try to sugarcoat their criticism for yumna, and try to divert the topic whenever people critise her styling or acting.

This made me realise how important it is to gain respect as an artist. People won’t even hesitate before discrediting you.

I got to know that these guys trolled IM as well. Look where they are now, rating Bilal as the best actor. I will never doubt his choices in script whether they work commercially or not.

This made me realise how important it is to gain respect as an artist. People won’t even hesitate before discrediting you.

I got to know that these guys trolled IM as well. Look where they are now, rating Bilal as the best actor. I will never doubt his choices in script whether they work commercially or not.

Bilal and wahaj are sorted actors, they do their work and go in hibernation. No pr, no samosa critics nothing. That's why they are respected so much in the industry and all industry peeps and reviewers have only good things to say about them which is genuine.

Though sh might have critise wahaj for mein, but he never tries pull such tricks, same with ayeza, danish, sajal, hiba, bilal. They are true artists who can take healthy criticism and then implement it in their future shows.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Haven’t seen the show in its entirety but caught some scenes from today’s episode. Was impressed by Hajira Yamin’s role. Looked interesting. Kubra was just kind of there. I think probably focus is more on Hajira rn.

Kubra's role is written as most powerful as compared to other two actresses but Her acting is not that strong which her character demands . Kubra is just an amazing actress don't know why she is not that impressive in this one.

Edited by Virgo27 - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yumna’s Nayab was featured in Times of India apparently smiley31 Looks like it’s from June but just seeing it popping up randomly on my tl

https://x.com/pseudonymyz/status/1829769246123127174?s=46

Nayab was special but I also love how the article mentions TB, PKS and Gentleman too smiley27

Nayab is really important milestone for Yumna. I am happy she is getting desreved appreciation across the border too ❤

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Omg seriously smiley3being in the industry for 15 years and yumna still doesn’t like to take healthy criticism, it's really very sad. If she can take appreciation then she shouldn't mind getting critised for her bad performances.

That's why aamna, kdh and other reviewers try to sugarcoat their criticism for yumna, and try to divert the topic whenever people critise her styling or acting.

Yumna debuted on 2012 not 2009 so she's in the industry for 12 years

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Yeah definitely. People nowadays don't even take Iqras name when she was a big deal back then. Though actors too should be humble and be able to take criticism to some extent. Yumna has never been cricized as much as Hiba, Durre and Hania. Still she couldn't take it.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

One fan has 40 mid account's smiley3

Now we know how yumna wins polls and awards. Her fans spam and use multiple accounts to make win her, that's cheating, its unethical and wrong on so many levels smiley21

As her fans are so active and use multiple accounts, the other deserved nominees don't get the awards which is sad.

It's fine haalim, yumna is still being called a star even after giving string of flops. So one bilal show not doing well won't dampen his acting prowess and popularity smiley17

Bilal started giving hits within 2-3 yrs into the industry and is considered to be the best from his contemporaries by a vast majority. He isn't someone who does dramas to please the masses or to maintain stardom. It's better to have a critically acclaimed drama with a critically acclaimed director after a blockbuster to show his acting chops rather than do a overhyped big budget drama that flopped hard in every aspect including the acting. Atleast nobody is saying his acting is bad or he is overrated. He maintains his respect as an actor and his stardom is the after effect of doing what he likes rather than doing trash shows to please the masses.