News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Makes more sense than him and Kubra in NJ. They really should do screen tests for how actors will look with each other

Originally posted by: tgota92

The audience has been unable to connect with the story and characters despite Hum’s loyal following and Bilal’s.

I also think so far in the story gauhar and Sabeena have a more prominent role. Ibrahim is kind of in the background and quiet with Aliya taking the lead in most scenes. Perhaps in upcoming episodes the story will focus more on Ibrahim.

Hope bilal choose good project next time. 👍

Originally posted by: tgota92

Makes more sense than him and Kubra in NJ. They really should do screen tests for how actors will look with each other

Exactly. Kubra and him are looking mismatched in NJ. Even i am disappointed by Kubra's performance. Her acting is not good. She speaks and acts like she has low energy.

https://youtu.be/S5KYZfMY6eM?si=2uUW7MRPltrwOHnU

Yumna fans who are active here please report this channel if you really respect her. These people are not only criticising her acting but targeting her at a personal level. It’s ironic how they think dramas are affecting our society while being petty to this level in real world.

Someone from her fans on X said she has 40 email accounts from where she was going to vote for her for Hum awards. If only 10 fans are like her with multiple accounts you can take down this channel.

PS Bilal is doing good getting appreciation from everywhere. He’s more of an actor than a star.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Hope bilal choose good project next time. 👍

Even Kashif Nisar has recently done much better shows than this. Don’t know why he did the good ones for Green and kept this dud concept story for the bigger channel. Makes no sense

Yumna’s Nayab was featured in Times of India apparently smiley31 Looks like it’s from June but just seeing it popping up randomly on my tl

https://x.com/pseudonymyz/status/1829769246123127174?s=46

Nayab was special but I also love how the article mentions TB, PKS and Gentleman too smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

https://youtu.be/S5KYZfMY6eM?si=2uUW7MRPltrwOHnU

Yumna fans who are active here please report this channel if you really respect her. These people are not only criticising her acting but targeting her at a personal level. It’s ironic how they think dramas are affecting our society while being petty to this level in real world.

Someone from her fans on X said she has 40 email accounts from where she was going to vote for her for Hum awards. If only 10 fans are like her with multiple accounts you can take down this channel.

PS Bilal is doing good getting appreciation from everywhere. He’s more of an actor than a star.

smiley22Yeh konsa channel hai? Aaj kal koi bhi aake review dene lag jata haismiley36 also if they are not liking gentleman it’s okay (like I don’t like it) but then saying ki she sends notices and said something about ab toh aajaye (referring to them) too pettysmiley24 can’t take any criticismsmiley36like she will care about 5k subs of a channel. Funny part is they said ptv mai yehi do stars hain, hiba or yumna or inki acting bhi bakwas haismiley36

I mean there are more actresses too. They talked about sanam,saba and all like they are not of this generation and not working anymoresmiley36

Jitna bakwas ye review kar rahein hai us hisab se ye kisi angel se professionals nahi lagte!! They are an upgraded version of GL, they discuss everything openly.

Even I don’t like Yumna that much but still I would say they take her for granted and bashes too much unnecessarily. She has dar si jaati hai sila,dnutn and ishq zahenaseeb in her kitty. So it’s not like she’s just known for pks or TB (well if she’s known for TB that’s where the trouble begins) anyway I agree with this thing that she needs to improve and her stans overall (not all) are toxic in general.

Originally posted by: Haalim

One fan has 40 mid account's smiley3

Now we know how yumna wins polls and awards. Her fans spam and use multiple accounts to make win her, that's cheating, its unethical and wrong on so many levels smiley21

As her fans are so active and use multiple accounts, the other deserved nominees don't get the awards which is sad.

It's fine haalim, yumna is still being called a star even after giving string of flops. So one bilal show not doing well won't dampen his acting prowess and popularity smiley17

Edited by Rashi23 - 21 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

One fan has 40 mid account's smiley3

Now we know how yumna wins polls and awards. Her fans spam and use multiple accounts to make win her, that's cheating, its unethical and wrong on so many levels smiley21

As her fans are so active and use multiple accounts, the other deserved nominees don't get the awards which is sad.

It's fine haalim, yumna is still being called a star even after giving string of flops. So one bilal show not doing well won't dampen his acting prowess and popularity smiley17

Also, apparantly Yumna filed a case to media portals just because they criticized her smiley39. If thats true She really can't take criticism. No wonder her acting has gone down. They are right though. She hasn't done proper acting since PKS

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Exactly. Kubra and him are looking mismatched in NJ. Even i am disappointed by Kubra's performance. Her acting is not good. She speaks and acts like she has low energy.

Haven’t seen the show in its entirety but caught some scenes from today’s episode. Was impressed by Hajira Yamin’s role. Looked interesting. Kubra was just kind of there. I think probably focus is more on Hajira rn.