Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

You know you might be on to something here smiley3

Why is she dressed like Sidra from KMKT, what happened to her red lipstick and designer clothes? Sara budget bas ep 1-4 mein hi khatam?

Even idk. Wasn't this show supposed to revamp Yumna's style and her fashion sense?? Looks like after experimenting with 💄 she herself got bored of the heavy makeup and different wardrobe hence back to square one with her old styling and makeup.

And yes the budget of the show is very low, even car scenes were filmed using green screen and not at actual locations.

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Even idk. Wasn't this show supposed to revamp Yumna's style and her fashion sense?? Looks like after experimenting with 💄 she herself got bored of the heavy makeup and different wardrobe hence back to square one with her old styling and makeup.

And yes the budget of the show is very low, even car scenes were filmed using green screen and not at actual locations.

Green spent the whole money on KRQ’s script which in turn turned out to be disastrous

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I can't open the link ,what's this about?

A famous brand owner's wife killed 6 people in road accident. But when police came to arrest her she used her power and abused police officers even some army personal as she is daughter and wife of a rich bussinesman. Even she got bail after 1 day as her lawyer claimed she is mentally unstable. When she moved out if court she celebrated with victory sign and mocked people. She is drug addict too.

Now people are raising their voices against it and bycotting her brand. many pak Celebs have joined the moment.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Mehwish Hayat Is Finally Back On Dramas

I am happy she is back. I hope it is for a good show

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: tgota92

Omg? How was this allowed to air? Dono behno ka filter ghar reh gya lagta hai smiley37

What does Syra have against Fawad! Ali ko kyun zyada points diye 🤢 Mujhe sari tea chahiye 😂

Good to see Alishba here. Wish she would do more work.

Syra n Alishba sisters hain 😮

Maine dono ka show dekha tha tanhaiyan naye silsile . Mujhe acha laga tha drama esp Syra ka character.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I am happy she is back. I hope it is for a good show

this is what twitter tells me