Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Haan I did. I didn't watch anyone being this bold in Ptv. He is like that. That host's questions smiley36 and Zahid actually answered

I realised ye 2020 ka hi hai..

Also Saba is one of his fav too smiley42 I want to see them together onscreen again.

In Humraz, I don't know what his role will be. But it will be good if they are paired opp each other. I know focus will be in FK. But still..

He can have his fan moment with Ayeza here. Have they worked together before?

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Not available anywhere

E X T R A

Ohh yeah! I forgot about availability. I had watched it in a flight. Is it not available on any OTT platform like Amazon?

Originally posted by: tgota92

Mahira Yumna were cute at the Mashion actors table interview together. Aur Hania Yumna tou cute hain hi. Would love more content on them! Also looking toward to Ahad and Ahmed. Mini post Ehd e Wafa reunion 😉

Hania and Yumna both share sisters bond. Love all their interactionssmiley27. Ahad and Ahmad will rock as Hosts specially Ahmad. He has great voice and good sense of humour. I am little bit concerned for Ahad. Hope us ka hairstyle Acha Ho smiley36

Originally posted by: Haalim

He can have his fan moment with Ayeza here. Have they worked together before?

Haan haan they worked. It was Toh dil ka kya hua I think. He was neg. They don't end up together.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Haan haan they worked. It was Toh dil ka kya hua I think. He was neg. They don't end up together.

I hope they are the endgame here smiley36

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Don't know about onscreen but offscreen they are villains for all fans of other actors from past 2 years smiley36smiley9

Happens when you get Bohat zyada success aik dum se. Others get insecure. People who were happy to call them good actors as long as they were underrated and not a threat were cool with them but as soon as they became “too popular” it suddenly became a problem. The hate is so forced at this point because yumna wahaj are both so unproblematic, humble sufi souls. I’m glad they choose to focus on the positives and have stayed great friends throughout 🤌🏼❤️ That’s maturity

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Hania and Yumna both share sisters bond. Love all their interactionssmiley27. Ahad and Ahmad will rock as Hosts specially Ahmad. He has great voice and good sense of humour. I am little bit concerned for Ahad. Hope us ka hairstyle Acha Ho smiley36

Hope performances are nice too. Last two award shows were a tragedy in terms of the dances

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Why you do this to me smiley19 I love this outfit smiley42 aur bolo..Ayeza has no personal style..smiley39 she has literally bettered herself as far as fashion is concerned over the years..I remember her only wearing very shiny jhintaak traditional outfits before in morning shows and even in Tonite with HSY..but now she has really refined herself..keeps experimenting and has really upped her game. https://www.instagram.com/p/C_Nr99eyjNa/?igsh=MTlsd3MzazRpa2JhNw== the face card was always there..but the body! Wow! smiley3 Hot Mama uff

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

faltu extra words added

Screenshot 2024-08-28 120219.png

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Reigning trp queen yall smiley16 go Guddi patakka..https://www.instagram.com/p/C_La919oBHh/?igsh=dXhuaHZpcmpta2k3