Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 25 days ago

Hello everybody. smiley1

Ramsha Khan, Ahmad Ali Akbar and Hammad Shoaib has paired up in an upcoming Miniseries for HUM TV ...

Written by :Saji Gul and directed by : Mehreen Jabbar

1000049042.jpg

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

The house is on fire 🔥 Daneza fooofffffsmiley43

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_Kw3aPSeo7/?igsh=MXdsbW5pN3BsNXBwaQ==

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

They slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyed

E X T R A

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I miss Dure Fishan..when will she come back. smiley6 havent watched Jaisi Aapki Marzi..maybe Ill watch that. Every other day her and Bilal are either engaged or married..when will they announce for godsakesmiley7

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I miss Dure Fishan..when will she come back. smiley6 havent watched Jaisi Aapki Marzi..maybe Ill watch that. Every other day her and Bilal are either engaged or married..when will they announce for godsakesmiley7

I also miss her BTW she's gonna be next seen on Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi S02

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I was skeptical about Kaushal and saboor pairing but after watching The drama I really liked them. Their pair was really popular during The drama.

You are right Mamya was really good in jhok sarkar even I felt she is main lead of that serial. As her acting and role was more convincing than hiba .

Yeah Hiba picked the wrong role in that drama. Noorie was a better and meatier role than Sassi for sure. But since she wasn’t the “heroine” maybe that’s why hiba opted for Sassi. Bad call.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Mujhe ye batao ye kis angle se murtasim ka beta lagta hei tumhe?smiley36

Chalo tum bhai bana lo? Kya farq parta hai smiley37 Konsa humaray sochne se kuch ho jaye ga lol.

But I’m getting strong vibes keh maybe Shuja Wahaj might work together. Shuja likes every single thing Wahaj posts lmao. Full fan boy hai

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I love his and Sara's pair. Whenever they come together they are fire onscreen smiley27

They were the only thing that made Imran Ashraf tolerable for me in that show. I did stop watching it though eventually