Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

7th day just wants engagement and attention from Terebin fans around the world. Pata ni terebin2 Ka poster kub post kary gy ya log smiley19

Yeh har kissi ko engagement ke liye hum hi milte hain? smiley37

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I will be in minority but i like Mamya. She is not best but a good addition in pak TV Industry. smiley20 they are looking good smiley20

Khushal looks best with Saboor smiley27. I really liked their pair in Mushkil drama. Though drama was toxic.

I haven’t seen the Saboor one. Would think they would look kinda odd though? But screen pe anything can click.

Mamya is super pretty, has been picking good scripts and experimenting, is gutsy enough to totally be herself on insta with an idgaf vibe for the moral police of PTV, and is actually a decent actor. From college gate she and Shuja are the only ones I think who have actually worked on their craft and tried to improve. The difference is obvious. She outshone Hiba in Jhok Sarkar and had the better role. And she is performing so well against Zahid in JSPJ. Totally holding her own. Looked bomb with Khushal too. Kafi potential hai

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I haven’t seen the Saboor one. Would think they would look kinda odd though? But screen pe anything can click.

Mamya is super pretty, has been picking good scripts and experimenting, is gutsy enough to totally be herself on insta with an idgaf vibe for the moral police of PTV, and is actually a decent actor. From college gate she and Shuja are the only ones I think who have actually worked on their craft and tried to improve. The difference is obvious. She outshone Hiba in Jhok Sarkar and had the better role. And she is performing so well against Zahid in JSPJ. Totally holding her own. Looked bomb with Khushal too. Kafi potential hai

I was skeptical about Kaushal and saboor pairing but after watching The drama I really liked them. Their pair was really popular during The drama.

You are right Mamya was really good in jhok sarkar even I felt she is main lead of that serial. As her acting and role was more convincing than hiba .

Yeh har kissi ko engagement ke liye hum hi milte hain? smiley37

Bs ya Jalwa Hy hmara smiley36smiley20 smiley9

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Mujhe ye batao ye kis angle se murtasim ka beta lagta hei tumhe?smiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I can accept that. But still he outdid himself in Namak Haraam. Pata nai woh kya tha seriously !

I love his and Sara's pair. Whenever they come together they are fire onscreen smiley27

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Biggest news to awida and Abby

Good, coz Faraar is already crowded. I want Khushhal to get leading roles only. Let Danial Zafar have this. smiley17

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Good, coz Faraar is already crowded. I want Khushhal to get leading roles only. Let Danial Zafar have this. smiley17

You know my prediction came true smiley2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164803248