Does casting coup excite you anymore?

Poll

Does casting coup excite you anymore?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Does casting coup excite you anymore? If so then which casting coup would excite you despite the story,director,music director,banner? It could be a film with an actor and actress or a multistarrer.

A casting coup that can make you excited for the film where you overlook the story,director,banner and where you keep updated on that film.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No and ironically discussion is same in sports now

All these teams who have 3/4 stars players but no depth are fading away. Now it’s maybe 1 or 2 stars and then you have build up the depth w role players

On TV every summer it’s like which team is Paul George gonna goto. Who cares lol. Hes been on 4 teams and won nothing. He can’t help anyone win. So all this media talk is just wasted time smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I thought you asking casting couch smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not excite but the movie would interest me to know more about smiley1

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think so. For instance I think a large reason behind the opening of Crew was seeing Tabu, Kareena and Kriti together. The issue is we don’t have casting coup anymore. None of the actors are willing to work with each other for a pay cut, if rarely.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not anymore.

Used to be the case in the 90s or till 2000s maximum.

Abb Bollywood may kuch baaqi raha hee nahi hai as far as stars are concerned, excited kis cheez kay liye hona abb.

:(

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No and ironically discussion is same in sports now

All these teams who have 3/4 stars players but no depth are fading away. Now it’s maybe 1 or 2 stars and then you have build up the depth w role players

On TV every summer it’s like which team is Paul George gonna goto. Who cares lol. Hes been on 4 teams and won nothing. He can’t help anyone win. So all this media talk is just wasted time smiley36

I am not much of a sports enthusiast.
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It definitely does. Bring on Ranbir and Ranveer on board and I will reserve my ticket even before the movie goes on the sets. 😆

Originally posted by: e1t53e

It definitely does. Bring on Ranbir and Ranveer on board and I will reserve my ticket even before the movie goes on the sets. 😆

Without even knowing the story,hmm interesting.