Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Naitik

No one cones close

Karthik naira divorce too many times. Dadi interference i hated the most.

Abhimanyu was a total mama boy.
Armaan ke kya hi kehne

Isse apni dadisa, phir maa. If not enough then ex-lover/bhabhiji se hi fursat nahi milti

Edited by Ria23 - 3 months ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't watched Naitik so can't vote for him. Kartik was one of the favorite characters for a very long time but the most deserving one is the male lead who isn't given anything on a silver platter neither love nor family. He had his struggles with everything in his life be it living with his own family or trying to break out of cycle of guilt-trip by his Dadisa. Even now he is struggling to stay with the love of his life. Armaan sa smiley27 then Kartik

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Naitik would probably win the poll for the most supporting husband …but his character was bland for the most part …he was Akshara’s husband and Gayatri’s Munna ..that was his identity mostly ..not watched 2 and 3…so can’t comment …but Armaan is a beautifully sketched character …he is a bundle of insecurities and complexes …he has so many layers to him….there is an inherent goodness to him …so I don’t know about best ML, but his character seems to be written with a lot more care and thought compared to Naitik at least … and he has the potential to evolve into the best if the writers don’t keep throwing him under the bus every other track !

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

No one .. i believe in equality .. both ML and Fl should be strong have their individuality . But itv shows fl has Mr prefect ki devi and mahan who solves everything

Edited by parusmiley - 3 months ago

I have not watched S1 and S2...

So it is Armaan for me

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think Armaan character had a lot of dept and potential (but the yrrkh team don’t wanna use them).

but otherwise I will vote for Naitik because no matter what, he always supported Akshara, never divorced even when she was kicked out of house by bhabhima , when he was in coma or even when Naira went missing for 10 years. They faced everything together. But Naitik character as said was too blend. No uniqueness

I haven’t watched Gen2, so can’t tell much on Kartik

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

I haven't watched Naitik so can't vote for him. Kartik was one of the favorite characters for a very long time but the most deserving one is the male lead who isn't given anything on a silver platter neither love nor family. He had his struggles with everything in his life be it living with his own family or trying to break out of cycle of guilt-trip by his Dadisa. Even now he is struggling to stay with the love of his life. Armaan sa smiley27 then Kartik

And there are many shades to his character. So atleast for the most interesting lead Armaan gets my vote.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Only Naitik and Kartik

Voted for Kartik, but as a stable partner Naitik is better.