Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lol apna Dukhmukh used to play a nikama bewda baap in Baa Bahu aur Baby similar to his character here and he was married to the actress who played his mother Moti Baa in this show smiley36

I actually enjoy watching dukhmukh .. as Hai hai wale fufaji in sarabhai vs sarabhai .. that’s the only show i can enjoy reruns

Satish shah n Ratna pathak handle him so well ..

Omg usme anupama bhi hai .. but luckily she is overpowered by all stalwarts in the show .

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

These are middle-aged women? Real people?

The show is truly harmful for society.

Actually adhya is the only sensible one in the show .. my friend watches anupama ..and her n mine view matches exactly like the forum here

Since anupama’s marriage they have made her greyer and greyer .. anupama was never there for CA .. first left her with maya .. that time the girl made a tough choice but gave a brave attempt to side with her adoptive mother.. made all attempts to bond with shah family .

But again she was left in the lurch with malti Devi ..

Then she was abandoned ..

Shruti has been a stable figure in her life . With her 5 years it was a complete family unit .. without being pulled by all angles ..

If Shruti and Anuj had a baby too ( now she is infertile ) the baby would have been a natural addition to the same family .. but Anuj has cruelly snatched this from adhya

He is loading her with mummy .. who was only mummy on paper

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Kavya khud to dusre ka baccha jabardasti V ke gale me bandh kar upar se property me hissa maang rhi hai bachhi ke khatir..

Besharmi ki bhi hadd hoti hai Kavya ben🤫

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 3 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Shah House hi Amrika

Shah House hi Kapadiya Mension

Shah House hi Spice And Chutney

Shah House hi Vruddhashram 🤔🤭

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Dil Tham ke baitho saare

Kal Maa chandi banake Mishtar Sha ko jordar thappad gal par rasid karne wali hai 👏

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Dil Tham ke baitho saare

Kal Maa chandi banake Mishtar Sha ko jordar thappad gal par rasid karne wali hai 👏

You mean is type ka slap?? smiley42

https://youtu.be/5dWaiCon9SY

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

You made me emotional 😭😭😭

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who are the people who are raising "concerns" about this whole builder fiasco?

Anupama, Kavya, Dimple, Kinjal.

Anupama who will lose the last strain binding her to Shah house where she misuses her and everyone's right. Vanraj may not entertain her or restrict her entry.

Kavya, Shah House is the only place for her to hide/shelter and has no place else to go. She knows that if Vanraj takes her to court and it is proved that Kavya betrayed him, she will not only have to leave but work to fend for herself and her child.

Dimple, Vanraj can challenge custody of Ansh due to the unstable situation post her marriage to Tapish.

Kinjal will land in the same situation as or worse than US except that now Paritosh will be the man of the house and she will not get the "perks" of free services.

There is no love or respect for anyone, sab dikhaya.

And Anuj, yeh kis mooh se yeh sab bol bhi sakta hain? Remember GK, Malavika, Ankush-Barkha, Malati Devi? Huh.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaar yeh building jab property redevelop karta hai toh itne saare flats nahi deta. Yaha toh sabko apna apna penthouse/ flat chahiye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣