Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Don't tell me they will show Anuj-Anupama reunion like the "Veer-Zaara" sequence (Tere Liye playing in the background)🤦🏻‍♀️. One more song (along with everything) butchered.

They did that in Ghum S1 and given SP's track record of just rotating plots between it's shows, I think it'll happen

Atleast SRK and Preity and the leads of Ghum were aged to look 60, yeh log 40 hi dikhenge, woh alag baat hai🤦‍♀️

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://tenor.com/bTVFZ.gif

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It has been a pleasure trolling this generation with you all. I have thoroughly enjoyed trolling an unpaid maid, her dumchalla and filthy phemli for more than a year. I will cherish these memories foreversmiley27

Ps: The shameless hypocrite isn’t dying so I’m sure we can expect lots more troll worthy moments smiley37

https://tenor.com/bTVFZ.gif

Edited by BhatktiAatma - 4 days ago

Word Count: 1

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Word Count: 1

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Ps: The shameless hypocrite isn’t dying so I’m sure we can expect lots more troll worthy moments smiley37

Apart from shameless flipper Dumpy (whose death was mourned by none), who is even dead? A bahu-slave and damad-slaves might have left but most probably the OG unpaid maid Anupamaa Shah will be providing free service to her loving masters - the filthy shameless shah phemli. So not much would have changed despite the leapsmiley37

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Generation 1 of this show also narrated the story of 2 failed weddings of the unpaid maid of Shah family.

01. Anupama weds Vanraj : Vanraj had always thaught that Anupama was not up to his standards. Anupama was also blindly worshipping her toxic husband for 26 years. Vanraj took advantage of Anupama's blind trust and ignorance and cheated her. Anupama had shamelessly hidden what had happened on the day of her 1st night and we saw what happened to Anupama when she saw Vanraj with Kavya in her bedroom. Anupama was fired from her job as a teacher which she got through a reference. But seriously Anupama was not fit for a job in the corporate sector. Glad that Vanraj kept her in a tight leash. She had almost slapped her best buddy Devika when she suspected Vanraj's affair with Kavya. But Devika suspicion turned out to be true when Rakhi Ji (Rakhi Dave) had caught Vanraj and Kavya red handed at the resort. Gives birth to 3 defective pieces Paritosh (Toshu), Samar and Pakhi (Sweety). Only Samar had turned out to be the decent child despite the pathetic upbringing of kids by #AnuRaj.

02. Anupama weds Anuj : Anupama gets married to Vanraj roughly at the age of 19 years. Heart broken, Anuj flies to the US and sets up his own company. That was the right time for him to get married. Anuj could have easily chosen a girl for himself, who would match his stature, who was well educated and who would really care for him. Anuj had inherited a mess, the day he had married Anupama (Anupama did not cut off all ties with her filthy Shah family, she kept visiting them even after divorcing Vanraj). Anuj and Anupama meet after 26 years at a college re union party. Anuj and Anupama go on a honeymoon to Mumbai after getting married. Anuj had dropped the bomb of adoption on Anupama and both of them adopt Aadhya. Instead of adopting Aadhya, Anupama could have adopted a pet dog. And when Anupama wanted to reveal the decision of adoption to her bio kids but Anuj had instructed to keep her mouth shut.

After the wedding, Anuj had gifted his KE to Anupama and made her the signing authority without looking at her educational qualification. Anupama did not bother to become well educated and build a career. Aadhya and Anuj had wanted some quality time from Anupama but Anupama had time for her toxic ex family.

If Anupama did not want to cut off ties with the Shah's, she should not have divorced Vanraj and she should not have proposed to marry Anuj on the stage. #ApMaAn had also failed

Anuj was right on the day.

"Shah's ko tumhari adat ho ya na ho par tumhe Shah's ki adat ho gayi"

Anupama had failed as a mother of 4 children (3 biological kids Toshu, Samar and Pakhi and 1 adopted kid Aadhya).

So, to summarize Gen 1, Anupama is a big failure.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It has been a pleasure trolling this generation with you all. I have thoroughly enjoyed trolling an unpaid maid, her dumchalla and filthy phemli for more than a year. I will cherish these memories foreversmiley27

True.. loved reading your posts and flair for finding out most funny gifs...smiley17 The interactions and posts here was so much fun..... Would have dropped this stupid show very early on had it not been for you guys and all the hilarious takes. smiley27

The shameless hypocrite is not only is alive and kicking but in the end made everyone else as shameless and hypocrite as her...smiley36 This was one of the densest character I came across even by the standards of ITV. This generation was an utter waste and dharti pe bojh. Every character had a journey where as a viewer, while initially one would wish better for a character, to a point where one wonders why can't a character die. What a graph !! Story aise bhi likhi jaati hai.... smiley36