News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

yeah logically it should ..that is why her going to prison worries me ..even if she doesn’t, she’s going to grill Abhira over her mother’s accident ..not blame her but question where she stands on the past ..

Irrespective of the outcome of the case Ruhi will still question Ab on her stand in this case and what she said unless it is Ab herself who clears her. ( even then she might)

Identity reveal will start with her blaming Ab/ Ak etc but i am thinking it will end with her changing for the better. ( not sure of what they do with triangle, don't even want to think about surrogacy track)

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Irrespective of the outcome of the case Ruhi will still question Ab on her stand in this case and what she said unless it is Ab herself who clears her. ( even then she might)

Identity reveal will start with her blaming Ab/ Ak etc but i am thinking it will end with her changing for the better. ( not sure of what they do with triangle, don't even want to think about surrogacy track)

clear Ruhi or Akshara?
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

clear Ruhi or Akshara?

Clear Ruhi... She can put all Ab dialogue back to her in the beginning..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

But still IR will be next which will last 1-2 months but after that maybe rohit returning...so Ruhi comes back to PH...then nothing much left so some happy moments...then pregnancy separation and leap but I hope they do something different this gen and keep leads together somehow...

There are lot of tracks

Armaan's mummy's truth & dadi's blackmailer.

Yuvraj might return

After abhira accepts goenkas i guess there might be mu & small separation again. She shifting to Goenka house & then their grand wedding.

Charu ka kuch kaand ho sakta hain.

If rohit returns, dadi might try to create rift between ruhi & abhira, following tensions.

Tracks toh kaafi saare hain, but cvs leave everything half baked, wohi issue hain 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

if Goenkas exit after the identity reveal, Abhira will personally bring Ruhi to PH and give her the room next to theirs smiley37

Lol ab ruhi jaap and zimadari abhira lega smiley37 armaan will take the place of Abhira before smiley37

Mujhe proposal se zyada outfits mein interest hai. Konsa behenji wala suit pehnegi Abhirasmiley37

Edited by Fortnight - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

How dare he touch ruhi smiley6 did he take abhira permission before smiley36 armaan two timer hai

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

How dare he touch ruhi smiley6 did he take abhira permission before smiley36 armaan two timer hai

hath pakadne se kya hojayega sirf kujili usko 😉