Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Jaise narrative jaa raha hain, saali would be the best fitsmiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw inka proposal article aa gaya, shaadi ka spoiler bhi aa raha hain, kya inke honeymoon pe inko rohit mil jayega?? 🤔

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Now i need Abhira to kiss him. Usne bhot baar kiya hai in both reality and their dreams. He deserves it lolsmiley37

Kitna Bada Dil Hai tumhaara smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

With the court order, Armaan has resolved the conflict related to the Goenka House ..the cousin cannot evict them ..it is up to them to pay up the monthly instalments ..I wish Armaan would take a personal loan even, in case KP refuses him access to their joint resources, and repay the cousin so the matter is solved once and for all …he would be freed of his guilt that their financial plight was on his account …if Ruhi is sentenced to prison, they’ll have to go on appeal surely …will they send Ruhi to prison just so they can keep her connected to Armaan in some way …if not, only the identity reveal can throw up any connection ..only to Abhira even then …I am very curious as to how they’re going to keep Ruhi in the loop ..fiancée and client roles done ..what next ?

Identity reveal could be the next track. After that needs to be seen

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

If something happens to Manish g , arman ka guilt khatam.hoga , abhira ka shuru ho jayegasmiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Btw inka proposal article aa gaya, shaadi ka spoiler bhi aa raha hain, kya inke honeymoon pe inko rohit mil jayega?? 🤔

hope Rohit acknowledges our efforts if he comes back ..we are the only ones who keep thinking he’ll be back smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

yeah logically it should ..that is why her going to prison worries me ..even if she doesn’t, she’s going to grill Abhira over her mother’s accident ..not blame her but question where she stands on the past ..
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

If something happens to Manish g , arman ka guilt khatam.hoga , abhira ka shuru ho jayegasmiley37

if Goenkas exit after the identity reveal, Abhira will personally bring Ruhi to PH and give her the room next to theirs smiley37

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

But still IR will be next which will last 1-2 months but after that maybe rohit returning...so Ruhi comes back to PH...then nothing much left so some happy moments...then pregnancy separation and leap but I hope they do something different this gen and keep leads together somehow...